JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Perin, Caldara, Cancelo, Can, Golovin (I like the characteristics depicted) seem like a pretty great mercato to me.

Sell the kids to finance these moves, make 1 or 2 of the signings as loans + obligation to buy for cash flow purposes, keep main players, and we are ready to roll.

You think the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester United, Barcelona or Manchester City would be happy with that kind of mercato when they are revamping the team?

Are we elite or not? Because I don't see one big name signing in that list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No one is perfect at everything. Beppe is world class at getting us free CMs
He has even improved at wingbacks, he loves what we need and buy them as their contract expires.
The loaning is harder because we are a big and wealthy club, it's tougher for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It will be good, but star signing is still waiting to happen and you know that it will happen after the mundial! And this will make it very good. (We can sign Morată any time)
We had to ensure that we will have the nucleo before long

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The way. The giver of life. The oracle. The all powerful god :beppe:

Member how he offered £7m for RVP back in 2012 lmao
He was in the last year of his contract, which meant clubs lowballed. I thought United were mad to pay that much for a player in the last year of his contract. It was just a sign of things to come I guess.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
icemaη;5764829 said:
He was in the last year of his contract, which meant clubs lowballed. I thought United were mad to pay that much for a player in the last year of his contract. It was just a sign of things to come I guess.
He was also EPL's best player at the time. 8M was an absolute joke ::lol3:: I think City offered 20M which was more reasonable at the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)