ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Keyword here is at the moment :baus:
I think AS is a goner.
If sarri got chelsea gigs, then probably Higuan to Chelsea too. Which would be sucks, don't see another WC foward who we can get form Higuain money.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Beppe made similar statements a few years ago and then sold Vidal in the middle of the transfer season

I still expect a key player to be sold. Would be a surprise and a relief if we dint
Yeah, it would be a surprise thats true, on the other hand ..

... who ?

- - - Updated - - -

Still betting on Sandro. Maybe we're waiting for a suitable replacement before we can sell him.
That seems the obvious choise indeed. Thing is, actual question here, when have we sold a player that we tried, or at least publically said we tried, to extend its contract ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Marotta recap:

- Emre Can to Juve in 10 days
- Pogba/Milinkovic Savic are fantasy football
- Darmain an opportunity :touched:
- We won't entertain offers for Higuain
- Mandzukic will stay
- Meeting with Alex Sandro RE: new contract
- Costa will be signed outright :p
- Morata? Just rumours
Aw come on Beppe. Dont do this to me.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If we can keep Sandro and Dybala, and add Can and Praet/Pellegrini, it's an improvement.

Not exciting, and not going to really bring us any closer to "the elite" but at least we won't be weaker.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
How did you get any of that from what he said today?
He did said those line alot..
"At the moment"
Still remember Vidal and Pogba saga, and we did need some capital to fund mercato, with all of these player linked, SMS; Morata; Martial; Veratti, etc..

They probably wont come, but Juventus under Beppe rarely spend over BEP. Unless we actually saving money, or rich, i can't really see us spend big without selling.

Regarding AS.. didn't Juve spent all season to convince him for a new deal? AS did put awesome number in league (Serie A left back with most chances created), but i think it clear to see that he's unmotivated this season.
And he's got an offer from Chelsea last year (iirc), so that my reasoning.

I just hope beppe didn't touch attacking department, we're settled there, and bring some new faces for CM and another prospect.

If we can keep Sandro and Dybala, and add Can and Praet/Pellegrini, it's an improvement.

Not exciting, and not going to really bring us any closer to "the elite" but at least we won't be weaker.
:tup: this..
This season Juve actually need to bring a lot of new faces to cover a departure of Lichtsteiner, Gigi, Asamoah, and god knows whoelse.

So that kind of mercato already good in my view.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can arrives, Sandro stays, Manbro stays no Morata :tup: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he’d be the only high-profile player we’d sell I suppose. Although Marotta’s comments were pretty positive regarding him.

If we don’t sell any top players, I expect a fairly quiet mercato.
:agree: Mostly just adding to midfield and replacing leaving defenders, which I am totally fine with.

Would still love to get Martial in there though. But if the plan is to keep Higgy then i guess not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can arrives, Sandro stays, Manbro stays no Morata :tup: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Mostly just adding to midfield and replacing leaving defenders, which I am totally fine with.

Would still love to get Martial in there though
Would you rather sell Pjaca then if Mario stays?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Sms, Morata, Pogba => utopia
Perin, Darmian=> we like

:beppe:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Classic Beppe. :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he’d be the only high-profile player we’d sell I suppose. Although Marotta’s comments were pretty positive regarding him.

If we don’t sell any top players, I expect a fairly quiet mercato.
I think the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 166)