JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but what about us?

Jokes aside, was he important figure at our system? I've read how he was the one who helped with Moratta, VIdal, Dybala and Sandro.
Who knows. The whole network starts off with the numerous nerds watching a million games and ends with Paratici at the top, this Ribalta guy is essentially the manager who sits below Paratici. He's a bit like what Paratici was before he moved up to replace Marotta's old DS role. It's not like this one guy is the one who noticed those players or brought them in on his own. Being able to speak fluent Spanish helps.

United fans see "scouting manager" and of course associate this guy with a large amount of our successful signings. He's a cog. I read that he used to work under Benitez at Liverpool. Some of the crap they signed over those years...It takes a few things to fall into place to make successful signings, but with Juve we know that whoever has a particular role we look at players with a certain mentality as well as technical quality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah, but what about us?

Jokes aside, was he important figure at our system? I've read how he was the one who helped with Moratta, VIdal, Dybala and Sandro.
Yeah it's somewhat concerning if he was key and influential, especially with the fact he's Spanish. I won't be surprised if he was behind players like pol lirola and other Spanish/South american as well who is developing really well. I would have preferred if he left for somewhere else but like others have said, the whole united buy big and expensive means he won't have much of a job to do. Apparently his role there is to overlook the scouts, kind of a similar role to what he had here or maybe a paratici for them? :boh: Money talks but as long as we dont lose paratici we should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That statements like"We receive a substantial offer for Sandro but he has to REQUEST the transfer before we even consider",meaning ,please Sandro ask for transfer and we will start the negotiations immediately.What a crappy attitude.Almost forcing the players to go.We know very well that we don't have an adequate replacement for that position for Sandro and he is still making a fool out of Juve and himself.Only the shareholders of Juve will be satisfied with his attitude.Noone else if he continues with this crap.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
yeah, it kinda keeps the door open. Now every player, agent and team knows that they could leave/negotiate a new contract just by stating that they want to leave. We're kinda encouraging players to see whats out there.

No player cares about Juve that much that they would turn down all the money in the world if he knew Juve wouldn't have any problems with him leaving.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why would Sandro request a transfer from a cl final regular, that domminates its competition

To a team with similar wages and significantly less success ?
Because EPL is a better and more attractive league at the moment.

Also, that part when it comes to wages is pure media BS. If you see this move happen then you can be sure he'll have at least 5mln/season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why would Sandro request a transfer from a cl final regular, that domminates its competition
How did the 3 year coma treat you?

Also you are asking the wrong question. The correct question is: Why would a director sportivo dissolve every asset the club has into feces water as soon as the first semi-opportunity arises?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
These signs have always been there with the management.

Allowing Vidal to leave was definitely a sign that the management have no problems with letting our best players leave.

We didn't even get good money for Vidal he was easily worth 50 million plus.

If Sandro leaves I really don't think we may take that next step to winning the CL.

It's not just as easy as letting one player leave and replacing him with another and the team plays to the same level.

I don't want to sound so negative when the market hasn't even opened yet so we will see in September where the team is but I'm definitely worried by the management's philosophy on allowing our best players to leave so easily.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
btw how many contacts have we terminated for no reason at all last few years so they could join somebody else for free? Llorente, tevez, alves, Evra are the ones I remember

Apr 29, 2006
Same can be said about your post.

And of course majority of players would rather join EPL side than join Serie A.
The majority of players want to win titles, earn money and enjoy the good life. Not a single thing here they can do better in England than Italy. Surely you understand that EPL clubs aren't ALWAYS overpaying, cause they have stupid GMs. Not much else to say there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)