zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And I was here on Tuz defending the fort :touched:

Never doubt the Great Man :beppe:
man that summer was great :touched: the Great Man even gave the haters a head start with that terrible run of games at the beginning of the season so they can have their "told you so" moment, just to shut them down for eternity with that 25 wins in 26 games run to end the season

:beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Correct!!! As for the MF, Im not that convinced about Tolisso as what we really need though. I have a dream named Verratti.
i havent seen much of Tolisso but wasnt convinced by him either. still think we wont get him and that Beppe will pull a rabbit out of his hat again, like with Pjanic last summer

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
De Sciglio and Spinazzola can both play both sides, and Spinazzola can play the advanced positions too. would be good if we got both at them.

also lol @Cronios, wtf are you even saying man. we dont have 6 players for 2 positions, its 4 positions (LB, LW, RB, RW), and its 7 players (you forgot Mandzukic).

this is the correct state:
LB - Alex Sandro and Asamoah, Asamoah might leave, De Sciglio and/or Spinazzola incoming
RB - Dani Alves and Licht (Barza can play there too), Licht might leave, again De Sciglio and Spinazzola to replace him and Asa
LW - Mandzukic and Pjaca, no need to sign anyone
RW - Cuadrado. will need someone for depth, preferably someone that can play the 10 too to rotate with Dybala, Bernardeschi would fit this well

AM im certain we wont go for, unless its an opportunity. we have Dybala, and Pjanic can play there if needed. once/if we sign Bernardeschi we will be covered
that would be true if our formation was 4-4-2, but it is not its either 5-3-2 or 4-3-3, yes some time we lack depth in CBs and Allegri tinkers, he has a great capability to adapt and since we have an abundancy of wingers, we use a heavy winger orientated option. when Pjaca+Mandzu were injured in the 4-3-3 we used Sturaro ahead of Sandro, this means that we only lack an extra left Quadrado. Our right side Licht+Alves+Quad is the best in Europe and should not be touched just for thw shake of it, we absolutely need no other right winger.
Ok Asa is not reliable and coyld be replaced, but those Italian weaklings you mentioned primarily play on the right and are too arrogant to accept being Sandros fillers.
I still see an attacking minded midfielder as our greatest need.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that would be true if our formation was 4-4-2, but it is not its either 5-3-2 or 4-3-3, yes some time we lack depth in CBs and Allegri tinkers, he has a great capability to adapt and since we have an abundancy of wingers, we use a heavy winger orientated option. when Pjaca+Mandzu were injured in the 4-3-3 we used Sturaro ahead of Sandro, this means that we only lack an extra left Quadrado. Our right side Licht+Alves+Quad is the best in Europe and should not be touched just for thw shake of it, we absolutely need no other right winger.
Ok Asa is not reliable and coyld be replaced, but those Italian weaklings you mentioned primarily play on the right and are too arrogant to accept being Sandros fillers.
Cronios, just shut up

Apr 19, 2007
I couldnt disagree with you on everything any more

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So against Bayern under Conte I remember being shocked not just by the gulf in quality but by their fucking depth. Mueller (I think it was) had to go off and fucking Robben came off the bench for them. I remember noticing then the difference between us.

Well today we brought on a player of the same quality (Barzagli) off the bench in Barcelona and they couldn't do anything about it. Khedira is suspended but I'm not that fussed because Marchisio will come in and do as equally a good job.

Marotta has made some decisions which at the time don't seem to make too much sense but the transformation of this team amazes me no end. Here's to another 20 years, Beppe!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So against Bayern under Conte I remember being shocked not just by the gulf in quality but by their fucking depth. Mueller (I think it was) had to go off and fucking Robben came off the bench for them. I remember noticing then the difference between us.

Well today we brought on a player of the same quality (Barzagli) off the bench in Barcelona and they couldn't do anything about it. Khedira is suspended but I'm not that fussed because Marchisio will come in and do as equally a good job.

Marotta has made some decisions which at the time don't seem to make too much sense but the transformation of this team amazes me no end. Here's to another 20 years, Beppe!!
:agree:

Even the transfers that leave us melting down and bickering like children here end up improving the team. He is pure genius.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra
Pirlo
Marchisio, Pogba
Vidal
Tevez Morata

Buffon
Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro
Khedira, Pjanic
Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic
Higuain

Losing to Barcelona ? Lemme just get 8 new players to fix this shit :beppe:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Evra
Pirlo
Marchisio, Pogba
Vidal
Tevez Morata

Buffon
Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro
Khedira, Pjanic
Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic
Higuain

Losing to Barcelona ? Lemme just get 8 new players to fix this shit :beppe:
It's crazy that we have 9 different starters from that final 2 years ago.

Allegri and Marotta are insane-level geniuses.

- - - Updated - - -

35 man roster.

That really is the only way to make everyone happy around here.
We could have like 8 Sturaru's. :tuttosport:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Kroos.

And tbh our offensive depth right now is pretty much non-existing :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The changes in the last 2 seasons have been huge. Credit to Allegri for managing the team very well in that time and having his work cut out to make everyone fit and find a system.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta : here is two strikers, 3 lwb's, 2rwb's, a fancy winger and a crapton of cm's and cb's for your 3-5-2 son. Depth is deep as fuck
Allegri : watch me go 4-2-3-1 fam
Pjaca : lol injured
Marotta ::vdp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)