Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I expect at least one WC and 2 very talented players. Less than that would be underwhelming taking in consideration our needs as a CL contender and the thin our bench.

For this, we will need to invest if we want to maintain the quality of our starting 11 withouth compromising results.
You are insane

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
We have Pjaca, Asamoah and Sandro on the left, Cuadrado, Dani and Licht on the right, we don't need a 7th player for 2 positions.
Yes the AMF is the highest priority atm, Marchisio and Pjanic can offer more around one and then we will be ready to conquer Europe!!
Asa should leave and Licht is probably leave too, so we need someone to cover their positions. Ideally, De Sciglio can do that, or we need someone else who can play both flanks.

As for MFs positions, I feel like the Max wants more options so he can be more flexible with his tactics, either to have someone distribute the ball from our side of the nets (like Pirlo did) or someone like Matuidi/Matic to help out defensively or playing in 2 men midfield formations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asa should leave and Licht is probably leave too, so we need someone to cover their positions. Ideally, De Sciglio can do that, or we need someone else who can play both flanks.

As for MFs positions, I feel like the Max wants more options so he can be more flexible with his tactics, either to have someone distribute the ball from our side of the nets (like Pirlo did) or someone like Matuidi/Matic to help out defensively or playing in 2 men midfield formations.
De Sciglio and Spinazzola can both play both sides, and Spinazzola can play the advanced positions too. would be good if we got both at them.

also lol @Cronios, wtf are you even saying man. we dont have 6 players for 2 positions, its 4 positions (LB, LW, RB, RW), and its 7 players (you forgot Mandzukic).

this is the correct state:
LB - Alex Sandro and Asamoah, Asamoah might leave, De Sciglio and/or Spinazzola incoming
RB - Dani Alves and Licht (Barza can play there too), Licht might leave, again De Sciglio and Spinazzola to replace him and Asa
LW - Mandzukic and Pjaca, no need to sign anyone
RW - Cuadrado. will need someone for depth, preferably someone that can play the 10 too to rotate with Dybala, Bernardeschi would fit this well

AM im certain we wont go for, unless its an opportunity. we have Dybala, and Pjanic can play there if needed. once/if we sign Bernardeschi we will be covered

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
De Sciglio and Spinazzola can both play both sides, and Spinazzola can play the advanced positions too. would be good if we got both at them.

also lol @Cronios, wtf are you even saying man. we dont have 6 players for 2 positions, its 4 positions (LB, LW, RB, RW), and its 7 players (you forgot Mandzukic).

LB - Alex Sandro and Asamoah, Asamoah might leave, De Sciglio and/or Spinazzola incoming
RB - Dani Alves and Licht (Barza can play there too), Licht might leave, again De Sciglio and Spinazzola to replace him and Asa
RW - Cuadrado. will need someone for depth, preferably someone that can play the 10 too to rotate with Dybala, Bernardeschi would fit this well

AM im certain we wont go for, unless its an opportunity. we have Dybala, and Pjanic can play there if needed. once/if we sign Bernardeschi we will be covered
Take Bernardeschi , keep everything, close mercato :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
sorry Zach I didn't want him injured :D
:D

- - - Updated - - -

And I was here on Tuz defending the fort :touched:

Never doubt the Great Man :beppe:
This thread isnt the warzone it is used to be.

Where are bianconero_81 and linebreak hiding btw ?

- - - Updated - - -

The Great Man :touched:

Buying quality strikers since 2010 :howler:
Dybala
Higuain
Mandzukic
Morata
Tevez

:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

I still have hope because his contract wasn't renewed till now :xfinger:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What a gangta he is! Then we have no chance but wait until Del Piero returns as direttore di tutti direttori and finish Marotta's reign of terror.
Terror for who ? :lol:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Thats why i believe we will go all guns blazing this upcoming mercato.

We hace 2 great goalscorers in higuain and dybala, so the most expensive positions are covered. We need to buy some more great players around them to be able to rotate the team at the very least without losing quality.

Right now we cant even rotate with proper attackers and need to do it with DMs.

Also we need a world beater on midfield. Someone like prime vidal who can carry tackling department alone, and couple him with another super good player.

But mainly we need great attacking players. A good winger and a treq would be great
I do not believe a player can carry tackling alone. If Vidal could, he was the reason our loss again bayern, galatasaray, and Barcelona because himself alone could not stop their attack.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't care about past players. Especially ones who think they were bigger and better than our club like Pogba and Vidal. Don't know why people still fawn over these guys, look to the present (and future) motherfuckers.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008

Correct!!! As for the MF, Im not that convinced about Tolisso as what we really need though. I have a dream named Verratti.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is good but you were exaggerating.

PS: Vidal is a better tackler.
Argentina played like 5 years with their "roflmao winger winger messi striker" crap, and Biglia and him holding it
Not only did they held it, they domminated the shit out of anything ever since they got beaten by germany in '10.
See how many finals they played.

sadly however, all dat offensive fancy is a bunch of chokers when it comes to deciding finals

Mascherano is a vastly superior tackler over anyone. His standing tackle has no equal, and his sliding, if he does it, is on par with top class centrebacks. His anticipation is incredible and his reading of the tactical game in the midfield is fantastic aswel.

Vidal is an allfielder, but he's not as good as mascherano in said skills

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Argentina played like 5 years with their "roflmao winger winger messi striker" crap, and Biglia and him holding it
Not only did they held it, they domminated the shit out of anything ever since they got beaten by germany in '10.
See how many finals they played.

sadly however, all dat offensive fancy is a bunch of chokers when it comes to deciding finals

Mascherano is a vastly superior tackler over anyone. His standing tackle has no equal, and his sliding, if he does it, is on par with top class centrebacks. His anticipation is incredible and his reading of the tactical game in the midfield is fantastic aswel.

Vidal is an allfielder, but he's not as good as mascherano in said skills
I agree with you on Mascherano being almost all the physicality Argentina has. I think you might actually be right this time about Masche basically carrying the entire midfield :D

Buuut, Vidal is a better tackler or at least just as good according to statistics.

Mascherano's interceptions per game though... :tuttosport:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/7415/History/Javier-Mascherano

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/25008/History/Arturo-Vidal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)