DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
imo we have the best tactician in the business but is hampered by an inability to field a team filled to the brim with absolute quality players. We always have holes in our team and while squads are important, the strength of your first 11 is what wins the biggest trophy of them all. We have so many functional yet not so great players in our strongest side. Beppe has to get us more quality. He's done a great job so far but this really is the last hurdle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thats why i believe we will go all guns blazing this upcoming mercato.

We hace 2 great goalscorers in higuain and dybala, so the most expensive positions are covered. We need to buy some more great players around them to be able to rotate the team at the very least without losing quality.

Right now we cant even rotate with proper attackers and need to do it with DMs.

Also we need a world beater on midfield. Someone like prime vidal who can carry tackling department alone, and couple him with another super good player.

But mainly we need great attacking players. A good winger and a treq would be great

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have Pjaca, Asamoah and Sandro on the left, Cuadrado, Dani and Licht on the right, we don't need a 7th player for 2 positions.
Yes the AMF is the highest priority atm, Marchisio and Pjanic can offer more around one and then we will be ready to conquer Europe!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have Pjaca, Asamoah and Sandro on the left, Cuadrado, Dani and Licht on the right, we don't need a 7th player for 2 positions.
Yes the AMF is the highest priority atm, Marchisio and Pjanic can offer more around one and then we will be ready to conquer Europe!!
Asa should be sold and I'm thinking we can get De Sciglio to support both sides. Max likes him

- - - Updated - - -

imo we have the best tactician in the business but is hampered by an inability to field a team filled to the brim with absolute quality players. We always have holes in our team and while squads are important, the strength of your first 11 is what wins the biggest trophy of them all. We have so many functional yet not so great players in our strongest side. Beppe has to get us more quality. He's done a great job so far but this really is the last hurdle.
@Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic @zizinho

Not sure if above is serious? ^

Can you guys weigh in on the matter?:D

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how we "always have holes" in our first 11

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Asa should be sold and I'm thinking we can get De Sciglio to support both sides. Max likes him

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Its the classic "we sold Vidal and Pogba and didnt replace them properly" shit i think. Which is funny cuz last time i saw us play, Pjanic and Sami were bossing the fagca midgets left and right.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pjaca is my boy, but i dont know what his future will be. he is broken right now and he was not able to breakthru into the first team. I would not be surprised if he get loaned...hopefully he doesnt.
Asa is a bench player, someone that doesnt up our game. But as long as he gives the needed rest to Sandro, i think he is doing his job.
Dani and Licht are getting old, maybe they can endure one more season, but we need to look forward here.

Stilll, i would say we need someone who can make a direct impact on both sides of the field in the attacking departent. Someone who can rotate with cudrado and mandzukic. I have faith on Pjaca but RIGHT NOW, he seems to not be able to contest those 2 starters...and we need someone who can even bench those 2 with sheer quality... not a bench warmer material.

A treq who could play various positions would be optimal...since dybala doesnt have a sub and this cannot be. If we can find a top player who can cover all this positions mentioned would be magnificient.

That and also a hard tackler with technique for the DM. Sell the fillers (lemina, Sturaro and rincon)...and buy one world beater instead of them. We would be set.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
The work he and Paratici did in summer of 2015 is downright remarkable. Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Lemina, Sandro, Rugani, and Neto all in one transfer window. Five of the starting eleven against Barca were from that summer.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The work he and Paratici did in summer of 2015 is downright remarkable. Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Lemina, Sandro, Rugani, and Neto all in one transfer window. Five of the starting eleven against Barca were from that summer.
and that was the summer he got criticized the most for :touched:

May 26, 2016
and that was the summer he got criticized the most for :touched:
Getting proved wrong never felt so good.

There has been a lot of bitching and crap tossing towards our team by members here,me included. Sometimes it has been in full right, the team has looked clueless at times, but Allegri and the team has stepped up and silenced our worries when it really mattered The most.

Looking back , the tsunami of angry posts after The Pogba sale especially comes to mind. Absolute masterstroke by Marotta. We are a better team in all aspects, in my opinion.

Strange season really. But Max, The squad and everyone working for this great club deserves all the praise it can get. :flag1:

- - - Updated - - -

A motivational coach for Higuain would be nice too. Did wonders for Bonucci's confidence.
This. Hire a Bhuddist monk full time. He should be ordered to do psychological and focus related excercise every day after training. :tup:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Getting proved wrong never felt so good.

There has been a lot of bitching and crap tossing towards our team by members here,me included. Sometimes it has been in full right, the team has looked clueless at times, but Allegri and the team has stepped up and silenced our worries when it really mattered The most.

Looking back , the tsunami of angry posts after The Pogba sale especially comes to mind. Absolute masterstroke by Marotta. We are a better team in all aspects, in my opinion.

Strange season really. But Max, The squad and everyone working for this great club deserves all the praise it can get. :flag1:

- - - Updated - - -

This. Hire a Bhuddist monk full time. He should be ordered to do psychological and focus related excercise every day after training. :tup:
So who's double are you?

Because you joined in 2016.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where the fuck is my mention

- - - Updated - - -

Thats why i believe we will go all guns blazing this upcoming mercato.

We hace 2 great goalscorers in higuain and dybala, so the most expensive positions are covered. We need to buy some more great players around them to be able to rotate the team at the very least without losing quality.

Right now we cant even rotate with proper attackers and need to do it with DMs.

Also we need a world beater on midfield. Someone like prime vidal who can carry tackling department alone, and couple him with another super good player.

But mainly we need great attacking players. A good winger and a treq would be great
What we need is more depth.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If by depth you mean players that are so talented they can slot in in the starting 11 and contest the current starters, then i agree.

Thats the sort of depth we need.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I expect at least one WC and 2 very talented players. Less than that would be underwhelming taking in consideration our needs as a CL contender and the thin our bench.

For this, we will need to invest if we want to maintain the quality of our starting 11 withouth compromising results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)