Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Say what you will about the great one, his name will go down in history as the sporting director to preside over 5 successive league triumphs (and possibly back to back domestic doubles).

Again, on your knees hatas!

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Marotta: ‘Juventus will strengthen’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta says “we want to strengthen in the summer”.

The Old Lady secured a fifth-consecutive Scudetto this afternoon, but the director already has one eye on the summer transfer strategy.

“We want to strengthen in the summer campaign,” Marotta confirmed to Sky.

“We know it won’t be easy though, because the level of the squad is high. We don’t have big problems in Italy, but in Europe the competitiveness is more pronounced.

“It’s not easy, the players in the squad are strong and it’s hard to find stronger ones. We want to preserve this heritage which allowed us to achieve extraordinary results.

“There are many good youngsters, but don’t forget our solid core: [Gigi] Buffon, [Andrea] Barzagli, [Leonardo] Bonucci and [Giorgio] Chiellini.

“Then there’s [Patrice] Evra and [Sami] Khedira. We want to create a mix of young and more experienced players.”

Are they playing with him? :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If it is a fiat sponsored gift, then it could well be Cavani too. But the more he mentions Cavani the more it makes you wonder about the Morata deal. Has Madrid already informed Juve of their decision? Beppe is being quite obvious about Cavani's candidature.

G.Jesus and Berardi maybe overkill IMO. What about Cuadrado!?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If it is a fiat sponsored gift, then it could well be Cavani too. But the more he mentions Cavani the more it makes you wonder about the Morata deal. Has Madrid already informed Juve of their decision? Beppe is being quite obvious about Cavani's candidature.
Could be a tactic in the negotiations with Real :boh:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

G.Jesus and Berardi maybe overkill IMO. What about Cuadrado!?
odd that he mentions Cavani...I never thought it was really a serious link. I don't see us really pursuing Cavani unless it mean Morata is gone
Yeh, is weird.

I think maybe marotta is kind of accepting defeat with morata. I think we will tryt o secure him for 20 mils, max 25...but if real gets too greedy, they will have to let go and go all in for cavani to get that CL

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:heart: :touched: :lol:

Thank you once again, Beppe and Fabio P. You guys are the best in the world at what you do and I actually do hope Juve fans leave you guys alone during the summer, sit back, relax, and let these guys do their work. We are in the safest hands in the world. It's going to be exciting to see who we bring in to challenge for this god-foresaken CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)