Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marotta has some tough decisions to make this summer.

Pereyra, Asamoah, Chiellini even...

All these injury ridden players are a drain on our finances. Is it time to try and cash in or cut our losses?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
To me the one to be bolt is Asa.

I want to see Pereyra deployed more as a box to box CM, he can still be useful.

About Chiellini.. maybe it's time for a new CB to be brought in.. I don't know. Consider Chiellini a rotation player, and not a starter, from now on.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's because of his injuries. You can't trust a guy to be your perennial starter when he's injured 40% of the time and regularly misses big matches.

If you consider him a rotation player, you gotta sign a guy near his level to rotate with him.
Ehh no - if you consider him a rotation player it's because there's a better player ahead of him in the pecking order. That will not be the case for a good few years now and when it happens they will be Bonucci and Rugani.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's because of his injuries. You can't trust a guy to be your perennial starter when he's injured 40% of the time and regularly misses big matches.

If you consider him a rotation player, you gotta sign a guy near his level to rotate with him.
First it was Martin, now this. Now you wanna sell Chiello!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Who's next Mandzo?!?! :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Chiellini has not been the same for a couple years though now. It doesn't make sense to sell him, but he isn't as good as he once was. That is certain.
We can discuss that, absolutely. My opinion would be that he was two seasons of consistant but not that high level, where as this season he has had significant peak performances again. But he isnt consistantly outstanding like a few years ago, yes.

Selling the vice captain who is nothing short of a monument and a key player, would be idiotic and retarded. Hence, i'm against selling long serving key players. Let them finish at the club, but graduately reduce their playtime. Allow them to leave to MLS / arab states if they want to play alot still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)