Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Masterlord Beppe savior of my Universe, my air food & water and the one I hold dearest for life eternal, please hear my prayer and sign N'golo Kanté

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Masterlord Beppe savior of my Universe, my air food & water and the one I hold dearest for life eternal, please hear my prayer and sign N'golo Kanté
Those kind of players are not targets of us im afraid. Hes playing in England (which automatically increases his realistic price by +10M), and hes having the season of his life. The entire league will be after him. If he goes to City and flops for 2 seasons for example, then he becomes one of those opportunity signings Marotta often mentions as he would be available for an afordable price. Instead, we should focus our attention on guys like Diawara who is 19 and plays regulatly. Young players with WC Potential that won't cost over 40M after one good season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marotta operates in mysterious ways. We want Player X, he instead goes for Player Y who is cheaper and we all go meh. Then after 2 seasons where Player Y beasts we all are like "Player X who", but that's not where the magic ends. Marotta then signs Player X who we all wanted 2 years ago and who in the meantime was very mediocre. We all again go meh but then Player X turns amazing again and we are reminded why we wanted him 2 years ago. Thats the way of Beppe the Great

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Marotta operates in mysterious ways. We want Player X, he instead goes for Player Y who is cheaper and we all go meh. Then after 2 seasons where Player Y beasts we all are like "Player X who", but that's not where the magic ends. Marotta then signs Player X who we all wanted 2 years ago and who in the meantime was very mediocre. We all again go meh but then Player X turns amazing again and we are reminded why we wanted him 2 years ago. Thats the way of Beppe the Great
Cuadrado :heart:
Pirlo :heart:
Tevez :heart:

Any more I'm missing?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Damn, i wanted Silva and Isco 2 years ago. :tuttosport:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
why the fuk you want to sell chiellini is beyond me.

in saying that, with caceres leaving and the injury concerns over chiellini and Barz's old age it would be wise to bring in cover just in case.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
First it was Martin, now this. Now you wanna sell Chiello!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Who's next Mandzo?!?! :(
I'm not saying I want to sell Chiellini, of course not. It's just that you can't count on him as a fulltime starter who will play every game like other guys, so you need to rotate him with another CB to keep him fresh.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Asamoah vs Cuadrado all over

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Text book entitled abusive bitch with classless husband. No wonder you become Cruela Deville when your husband cheats on you.

The funny part in there is the Jermain Defoe one, hilarious stuff how he advertise for a PA and the listed job demands. He lives in Sunderland in winding down career but behaves like he is JLo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)