Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, agreed.

I believe juve should keep this approach, and perhaps divert more money into scouting. Getting into contact with someone like verratti far earlyer, find more gems.

Then co-own the shit out of them. let em train here during the summer, send em out for playtime

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 31, 2008
“Conte has a contract that expires in 2015,” director general Beppe Marottacommented on Friday. “We have an excellent relationship with him and we are very happy with his work.
“Therefore, there is no truth in the thinking that we are looking for a new Coach. The Cesare Prandelli rumours are without foundation.”
“Buffon is a champion, a serious professional, a leader in the changing room, the captain of Juve and Italy,” he added.
“He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world and represents the best aspirations of a footballer and the ultimate desire for a Coach and directors who manage a group of professionals.
“Therefore you can permit him to not be the extraordinary goalkeeper that he has always been. Certain incidents happen.
“Gigi demonstrated great love for Juventus at the moment of his renewal. He had a number of offers from abroad, where they offered him double the salary he gets here.”
Marotta was subsequently questioned on the possibility of introducing rescission clauses into the new contracts of three major midfielders.
“It is used a lot abroad and there is the opportunity to use it here too, but we don’t think that clause always represents trust between a club and a player. Actually, it’s usually the opposite.
“Seeing as we have an excellent relationship with Arturo Vidal, Paul Pogbaand Claudio Marchisio – serious professionals who want to wear the Juveshirt – we won’t include any such clauses in their contracts.”

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Antonio Conte: “ I will not accept reports I had a row with Beppe Marotta. We might have differing opinions, but claiming there were arguments is insulting and plain false.”
does anyone know what this is about?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Considering asamoah went to acon, and peluso became a decent player after 3 games, it was worth it.

But tbh, people need to realise, the marvells of negotiations

so he went to psg for 12 mil. "marotta should have payed 12mil".

Well, no. Psg would have been like "bitch please, here is 125 million, now give us verratti". Bidding wars with oil teams = waste of time
Looks like you took my comment as sarcastically laced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)