baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Holy shit the :beppe: pic done gon' global!
Are you really rejoicing this? Coz I'm feeling pretty bad anyway. I get that we got 11-12m. But c'mon.

Yes I'm going nuts because on my favorite players from the current squad just left. It's a fucking shitty day for me, despite Juve drawing Copenhagen in the CHL.
I dislike your imbalanced diatribe towards players you hate and your irrational arguments when it comes to players you love. But I am truly sorry for your loss. I didn't know Matri was one of your faves. Give it some time, a few match days and when the season kicks off in earnest, you'll find a way to gradually let go. Forza Matri. :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah. We were forced to sell Matri because we lacked good offers for Quag, and the decent ones we received for him were rejected by Quag.
Stop being delusional mate. Fuking delusional.
We NEVER received a 12 million offer from quag. Also, Matri was done for with Cinte since the Borrielo times. Tough luck, deal with it. Conte never liked him.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see my littl trollish creation trascending forums and colors :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Are you really rejoicing this? Coz I'm feeling pretty bad anyway. I get that we got 11-12m. But c'mon.
No way I'm enjoying this. Still doesn't feel real yet. Wanted him to stay here for life, but we can't always get what we want. Bittersweet day for this club. Whenever one of my favourite players leaves, a player who played a big role over the last few seasons, it's always sad.

We'll always have February 25th at the San Siro, Ale :sad:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No way I'm enjoying this. Still doesn't feel real yet. Wanted him to stay here for life, but we can't always get what we want. Bittersweet day for this club. Whenever one of my favourite players leaves, a player who played a big role over the last few seasons, it's always sad.

We'll always have February 25th at the San Siro, Ale :sad:
Sorry for the loss B_Aus. Here for you.

Forza Ale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)