JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Does it really matter how we got him?

To me, I couldn't give a flying fuck if 100 clubs wanted him or 0 clubs wanted him. He's ours on "our terms" (lol) and that's all that matters.
No it doesn't really matter but the amount of praise that Marotta has been getting is somehow exaggerated in my opinion.

Now if he manages to get Jovetic for a reasonable price, I will give him credit because this will show talent.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kia Joorabchian:
"Milan are a bit angry? Well I am sorry if this is the case, but Carlitos wanted to join Juventus. Anzhi also wanted him strongly, where he would have earned much more. But he pointed to a club with a great history, rich traditions and of course with a project and important ambitions. Monaco? They were interested too, we met and talked. But the proposal of the bianconeri was the most engaging: Carlitos chose Juve."

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So will Tevez disrupt the dressing room by earning more than everyone else? :p
We still don't know what he signed for, but the possibility that some of our other players are going to feel hard done is definitely possible. Perhaps we signed him on this fee knowing that we could afford to bump the three or four players who deserve the same ? :boh:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Maybe, but I don't think it wil cause chaos ensuing like you previously suggested :p but I agree maybe 1 or 2 players might want an increase in wage. But yeah they probably took that into consideration too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We still don't know what he signed for, but the possibility that some of our other players are going to feel hard done is definitely possible. Perhaps we signed him on this fee knowing that we could afford to bump the three or four players who deserve the same ? :boh:
I really dont know why this is under discussion again.Its normal for strikers to get a higher pay more than anyone else.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I really dont know why this is under discussion again.Its normal for strikers to get a higher pay more than anyone else.
And why would any of the other players be unhappy over his wage. It doesn't work that way. Club always made it clear that they can offer above 5M to a player they find suitable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)