giuly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If Camoranesi leaves(which he won't of course ;)), we'll need a better replacement than Giuly.. Anyway, I think Giuly is better upfront anyway and could be a sub for Del Piero or be effective in a 4-3-3(with Camo in midfield and Giuly upfront) when the need arises.

Giuly is a luxury we don't really need, but I think we're getting him.
How sure you are that Camoranesi will stay? Imo that is the most important thing together with convinving Buffon to stay. I will be delighted if Camo stays. ;)

If Camo leaves we should go for Rosina.
Rosina is more offensive than Camo. I see him more as a trequartista, something like Del Piero was at some period. Are you sure he can play on the right wing?

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Well Torino use different tactic then us. 4-3-2-1, 4-2-3-1 and most of the time Rosina play on the right wing or as trequartista. I think that he is sth like Nedved but playing on the right side. But he knows to play on the left side so we can move him there.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
If Camoranesi leaves(which he won't of course ;)), we'll need a better replacement than Giuly.. Anyway, I think Giuly is better upfront anyway and could be a sub for Del Piero or be effective in a 4-3-3(with Camo in midfield and Giuly upfront) when the need arises.

Giuly is a luxury we don't really need, but I think we're getting him.
exactly he is more of an advanced winger not your traditional winger like camo.
and if we want a players that more effective in that position we already have marchionni, who is younger and already adjusted to the team and italian playing style

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
exactly he is more of an advanced winger not your traditional winger like camo.
and if we want a players that more effective in that position we already have marchionni, who is younger and already adjusted to the team and italian playing style
:agree: I don't thing Guily could play effectively in a four man midfield.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
01/06/2007 22.38

No Juventus Or Marseille Offer, Insists Giuly

Barcelona winger Ludocvic Giuly insists that he wants to stay at the club.

zoom - galleria Giuly has been demoted to the bench following the return of Lionel Messi from injury, and has been linked with Juventus (particularly when Deschamps was at the club) and Marseille (who are set to lose Ribery).

"Within ten days, I will speak with the directors and be able to respond to questions about my future," he said.

"I have a year left on my contract, and want to play here, in spite of the enormous competition.

"At the moment, my priority is to stay and see out my contract.

"I am on the lookout, though, and if I do have to leave, I have other options."

"However, I have had no contact with OM or Juve. I do not know anything [about the rumours].

"If Deschamps had wanted me, he would have called, and I have no idea who will replace him.

"Either way, I will be at a club that love me and trust me."

Hope he doesn't come.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Fiorentina Latest In Giuly Link

Juventus and Marseille are still in the picture but Fiorentina have also shown interest in the Barcelona winger.

Giuly has admitted that he could be leaving the Nou Camp at the end of the season, and reports linking him with a move to Marseille have been doing the rounds.

Domenica Giuly, his father and representative, has confirmed that Ludovic is headed for the exit door.

"Ludovic has had a discussion with Frank Rijkaard, and there is an 80% chance he will leave Barca,” he revealed.

Consequently, the speedy winger would be leaving Barcelona one year before the end of his current contract expires.

Concerning his future possible destination, his father explained that Monaco and Marseille are the two French clubs interested, while also spilling the beans on the Italian interest.

"Marseille received information and there has been contact with Sporting director Jose Anigo," he said. "Monaco have also declared their interest, while Juventus and Fiorentina are also in the fray.”

Giuly is now 31 years old, and joined Barcelona from Monaco in June 2004. He has played 27 games this season scoring 3 goals.
Source: Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)