giuly (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
he is a good player and i wouldn't mind to have him for free (i doubt that) besides he is going on 32 and it seems that all our new plaers will be in the 30's and then we will need to renew the squad in couple of years

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Probably, as if I care about what you think sucks or not.
You most certainly do. Do not act is if you don't, as the only reason you abhor Barcelona is because you hate the opinions of other fans on the matter. Therefore, you actually care a little too much, Jack. Stop trying to fool everybody... it's not working.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Guily is all about speed. Without that, he's got nothing. He'd be a flop is Seria A. EPL would be better suited for him. We should get Ribery instead. :angel:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Guily is all about speed. Without that, he's got nothing. He'd be a flop is Seria A. EPL would be better suited for him. We should get Ribery instead. :angel:
I wouldn't say that, as Giuly does have good ball skills. But there are other, perhaps younger players we should be following.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Giuly: Barcelona for life

Barcelona winger Ludovic Giuly has stated that he wants to stay at the club until the end of his career amidst reported interest from Juve.

"I would like to continue at Barcelona because I am happy," the Frenchman said. "I have no intention of leaving the club right now and I would like to play here until I retire."

The 30-year-old former Lyon and Monaco wide-man went on to refute rumours that he was set to sign for Serie B club Juventus on their expected promotion to Serie A in the summer, saying "I do not know about this subject. I have a contract running until the summer of 2008 and am looking to extend it further.

"I do not know Didier Deschamps personally and (Juventus) have never called me to ask about my future."

Giuly was also clear about his international future, saying he would not work under current coach Raymond Domenech, who surprisingly left him out of the World Cup 2006 squad and later said he would prefere "younger, better alternatives" to the player.

"I will wait for a solution but if Domenech continues as coach this matter is closed for me," Giuly added.

Eurosport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)