giuly (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I wouldn't mind if Fiorentina snap him from us. I say let's go and sign Rosina he is an excellent player, but I think it's not gonna happen.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I wouldn't mind if Fiorentina snap him from us. I say let's go and sign Rosina he is an excellent player, but I think it's not gonna happen.
:agree:

They can have him , if Camo is leaving i would like to see Joaquin in Juve, if Valencia want Trezeguet then I want Joaquin in Juve

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ludovic Giuly is "80 per cent" certain to leave Barcelona this summer, according to his agent and father Dominique Giuly.

The France international has attracted interest from his homeland as well as Italy and is expected to move on at the end of the season.

Former club Monaco, Marseille, Fiorentina and Juventus are all keen on Giuly.

Dominique Giuly revealed the quartet's interest, with the midfielder previously indicating a desire to move to Marseille.

"Ludovic has spoken with Frank Rijkaard. There's an 80 per cent chance he will be leaving Barca," Dominique Giuly said.

"Marseille have made enquiries, and Monaco have also said they are interested. Two Italian clubs, Fiorentina and Juventus, are also interested."

Marseille have confirmed an interest in bringing in Giuly to replace the departed Franck Ribery, who joined Bayern Munich on Thursday.

"We will do our best to find a replacement for Franck Ribery," l'OM chairman Pape Diouf told the club's official website.

"We won't sign an over-rated player. We are following a couple of options, such as Ludovic Giuly.

"But it is too early to make a definite announcement. The market has only just opened."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...&title=Clubs+primed+for+Giuly+chase&channel=&

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Toon boss likes game of Giuly!

Newcastle are on the trail of French flier Ludovic Giuly. The Barcelona forward is resigned to leaving the Nou Camp, and is on Sam Allardyce's radar as he continues his rebuilding work at United.

Giuly, 30, is a target for Marseille, Monaco, Fiorentina and Juventus, but his commercial representative, Sebastien Riera, told the Sunday Sun: "Ludo is aware of Newcastle's interest."

icnewcastle

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:agree:

They can have him , if Camo is leaving i would like to see Joaquin in Juve, if Valencia want Trezeguet then I want Joaquin in Juve
are you willing to dish out 30 million for the most inconsistent player in spain.Sure when he's on form he's exceptional.but thats the problem when he's on form

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Toon boss likes game of Giuly!

Newcastle are on the trail of French flier Ludovic Giuly. The Barcelona forward is resigned to leaving the Nou Camp, and is on Sam Allardyce's radar as he continues his rebuilding work at United.

Giuly, 30, is a target for Marseille, Monaco, Fiorentina and Juventus, but his commercial representative, Sebastien Riera, told the Sunday Sun: "Ludo is aware of Newcastle's interest."

icnewcastle
Barça have quoted Newcastle a price of €2.5M (£1.5M):eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)