Girls talk (7 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I have to try this then. I need luck in my life if this is what it takes :stuckup:
Shut the fuck up, you were blessed with eye blinding good looks, you have more than enough luck!

What about the guys? How do you prefer your cuck and balls - shaved or hairy?

I never go more than 10 days unshaven. I got used to no hair down stairs.
I generally have mine shaved but since im in a slump im not bothered.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why the fuck would you shave your armpits? Why dont you just shave your legs while you're at it too.:D
If I didn't have chest hair, I'd have shaved my armpits regularly. But being hairy chested it doesn't look good on me when I shave my armpits. I still do occasionally though, especially in the summers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why the fuck would you shave your armpits? Why dont you just shave your legs while you're at it too.:D
Because it disturbs the living fook out of me. I sweat in that part more than any other part of my body and when and when I take them off, man I feel so good.

P.S, I use shaving machine since ever which is faster and much better.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
If I didn't have chest hair, I'd have shaved my armpits regularly. But being hairy chested it doesn't look good on me when I shave my armpits. I still do occasionally though, especially in the summers.
i thought only girls and homosexuals shaved their armpits.:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Because it disturbs the living fook out of me. I sweat in that part more than any other part of my body and when and when I take them off, man I feel so good.

P.S, I use shaving machine since ever which is faster and much better.
You two do realize that hair in those places help with sweat reduction? So that argument goes down the toilet. Anyway, i won't judge you euro fags. Rab, do you use shaving knives as well?:lol2:

i thought only girls and homosexuals shaved their armpits.:p
Same here.:D

Rab knows that I won't touch him if he comes to me looking like a Kaladze
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)