Girls talk (123 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
If I didn't have chest hair, I'd have shaved my armpits regularly. But being hairy chested it doesn't look good on me when I shave my armpits. I still do occasionally though, especially in the summers.
i'm a hairy chest person too but i shave my armpits once at two weeks. donno how it looks but it keeps me fresh and i won't sweat so fast.

i thought only girls and homosexuals shaved their armpits.:p
what? i would see you standing to a sweaty man that doesn't shave his armpits

Sheik smells like a traitor. Dunno about the rest.
low punch :D

what are you guys using for cleaning your toulalans/armpits/cambiassholes?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whatever you guys do, don't google image "women hairy armpit" with the safe search off and then scroll down to page 3, row 3, 2nd column. Don't do it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
blʘndu;3304839 said:
i'm a hairy chest person too but i shave my armpits once at two weeks. donno how it looks but it keeps me fresh and i won't sweat so fast.

what? i would see you standing to a sweaty man that doesn't shave his armpits

low punch :D

what are you guys using for cleaning your toulalans/armpits/cambiassholes?
Any shaving machine works, but some would fuck up your cambiassholes if you're careful :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't think I've been with someone that hairy! But yes, if there were hair all over there ass I would find that distracting.
So Alen should definitely wax his unreachable regions.

Shut up asshole, it's now like men or at least me take them off ala women style.

Byrone I use Chinese knives :D
In Janna talk those are called chop sticks.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
blʘndu;3304873 said:
i have problems when shaving my nuts with a machine...it takes 20 minutes to do a perfect job.
Razor burn & cuts on the nuts are fucked up.:D

Nah, I don't think I'm Alen's type.
You have breasts & have legs, you certainly are his type.

It's surprisingly not that bad. Thank God :D

Back in the days I feared that I'll grow hair on my back or more hair on my ass but God had mercy and he put all the hair in the right places.
Im starting to grow hair on my back but thank god they're blonde hairs, so its not noticeable.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)