Girls talk (15 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
thx for linking me up with this thread janna :)

have you girls tried the fish spa? where u lie in the pool and the fish is supposed to nibble off your dead skin?
I go tomorrow and a bit scared :D

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #748

have you girls tried the fish spa? where u lie in the pool and the fish is supposed to nibble off your dead skin?
    I know that, never done it but I have heard of it from friends
    they said it is tickles a bit but after you get use to that it is pretty relaxing.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

No, but I am really grossed out by the idea that you can get AIDS or Hepatitis from sharing fish with other people's manky feet. I know the probability of it happening is next to none, but I'm weird about those things :)

@Elvin It depends on how much facial hair and on whom. I like up to a week's stubble, but not much more.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
    Sep 7, 2010
    No, but I am really grossed out by the idea that you can get AIDS or Hepatitis from sharing fish with other people's manky feet. I know the probability of it happening is next to none, but I'm weird about those things :)
    I just saw the article melo posted :scared: no way i am going to that spa now! can't let my sir alex ferguson get invaded by fishes.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

I've never been to a spa but there are fish in lakes around here that will do that if you still completely still in certain spots. It doesn't hurt it actually feels kind of funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)