Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (8 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2008
I also think that if Cassano comes in, it is very likely that DP will be a sub...Unless DP, really starts playing like he knows again.
Well if Cassano will come, it isnt worst situation, Cassano playing untill 65 minute and if he plyis like shit as always, DP come in, and next match DP as starter, than once again Cassano - and on circle.. :)

I am joking ofcourse, i honestly duno what will happen.. Cassano is good player but he isnt serious IMHO, he gives 2-3 perfect matches.. from whole season..

Jul 15, 2006
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has urged his squad to “concentrate on these final two games and protect third place.”

This weekend they had the opportunity to close in on Milan, but the 2-2 draw with Atalanta has instead allowed Fiorentina to close within a point.

“We have to concentrate on these final two games,” said Cobolli Gigli, who had until now urged the Bianconeri to push for second place.

“We have wasted an excellent opportunity to close in on second and now must focus on protecting the third position.

“We need to be very careful and will demand the utmost concentration from our players.”

Juventus are without a victory since their 4-1 result at Roma on March 21, stringing together just five draws and a defeat at Genoa.

In that same period Fiorentina have picked up 15 points and are now within touching distance of the Turin giants.
C4

--
Horrible. I've never heard of such hypocrisy. When has a key member of the Juventus staff ever settled for never mind 2nd place, but 3rd place? Ridiculous, this guy clearly lacks ambition, with his '5 Year' plan in mind.

Sep 14, 2003
Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has urged his squad to “concentrate on these final two games and protect third place.”

Hasn't he said been saying this for the last 4 or 5 five games? Telling the squad to win to get 2nd and now 3rd. Problem for him is that the players aren't listening. Consciously or unconsciously, they are not playing for Ranieri.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

This weekend they had the opportunity to close in on Milan, but the 2-2 draw with Atalanta has instead allowed Fiorentina to close within a point.

“We have to concentrate on these final two games,” said Cobolli Gigli, who had until now urged the Bianconeri to push for second place.

“We have wasted an excellent opportunity to close in on second and now must focus on protecting the third position.

“We need to be very careful and will demand the utmost concentration from our players.”

Juventus are without a victory since their 4-1 result at Roma on March 21, stringing together just five draws and a defeat at Genoa.

In that same period Fiorentina have picked up 15 points and are now within touching distance of the Turin giants.
C4

--
Horrible. I've never heard of such hypocrisy. When has a key member of the Juventus staff ever settled for never mind 2nd place, but 3rd place? Ridiculous, this guy clearly lacks ambition, with his '5 Year' plan in mind.

You're right. We should be aiming to catch Inter in the remaining two games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)