Gilberto Silva (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
Is it just a coincidence that Capello has been the one who has coached Emerson in Roma, Juve and Madrid? :eyebrows:

I don't know how Emerson can play as a regular player in the Brazilian national team in the presence of both Gilberto Silva and Ze Roberto. Despite the fact that the latter is a right winger originally, he is better than Emerson as a defensive midfielder.
Ze Roberto has become a DMF??

Gilberto is understated and overlooked. Emo had the reputation, which was proven with Roma and initially with us. Cappello loves DM's and used to trust emo, but Cappello and his stuborn tactics have led to Emo underperforming like soo many galacticos.

Jul 28, 2002
And I don't want to proceed with this discussion where people claim that Ze Roberto is an right winger and that Gatusso is an inteligent player....it's simply not a right place for me :)
Indeed, next Tudor is going to Lazio to play fantasista.

Tazieo

Jan 24, 2007
sometimes ppl does just open dem mout and bare rashole duz cum out. long and short of the story emo is old news we need a new rock in the midfield.

gilberto silva, sissoko, xavi, frings ? maybe

Tazieo

Jan 24, 2007
b man where de rasclaaat u was watchin football emo was underperformin for about 2 seasons now and if capello wasnt so damn stubborn maybe juve wud have won the season undefeated if the had attacked more

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
b man where de rasclaaat u was watchin football emo was underperformin for about 2 seasons now and if capello wasnt so damn stubborn maybe juve wud have won the season undefeated if the had attacked more
Lol we lost 1 time last season from Milan in Serie A ,Europe is very different! For the last time emerson did great things for us and yes maybe it is time too forget him and sign a new younger,talented midfielder i agree.But he was part of one of the best Juve teams in history and nobody can denie that!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We should stick with zanetti his one of the few players whos been playing well.
If we must get a CM i would go for De Rossi.
I agree, Zanetti has been excellent and very reliable so far, he will be good for next season, I would also like a player a-la "Xavi/Iniesta type"

De Rossi is a prick and Romanista, I would never ever sign him although he is a very good player. Personally I would prefer Pizzaro/Aquilani from Roma

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think spalletti would like to retain most of his players for next season, and imo would never sell de rossi,aquilani and would try his best to hold on to a satisfied pizzaro.

abt zanetti, to me hes been one of the best this season and proved his worth in serie A even in the little playing time he saw in Inter.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Lol we lost 1 time last season from Milan in Serie A ,Europe is very different! For the last time emerson did great things for us and yes maybe it is time too forget him and sign a new younger,talented midfielder i agree.But he was part of one of the best Juve teams in history and nobody can denie that!
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i have to say that most people dont get emo, his game was about doing the little things right, winning teh ball, positioning himself in front of defense so that they cant get through so easy and giving teh ball to the real flair players.
emerson was never teh fastest and i feel that was his only problem, he was an excellent player for us, he did the spade work in midfieeld so that others could shine.
:agree: :agree:
very nicely put boz

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Definitly :agree: We had excellent team, and I'm just trying to imagine how good team we could have if calciopolli didn't happened, we were going to sign players like C. Ronaldo, Barzagli and Gerard, maaaan it could be the most beatiful dream ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)