Gilberto Silva (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Good idea!

I woke up 10 hours ago and I've been sitting here all hungry ever since, and all I had to do to fix my problem was move my ass! I must have a mental disorder or something :confused:
Close to fainting now so I guess I will be on my way..
Tahtah friends!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Gilberto Silva would be an excellent signing...he's better than Emerson, imo

I would be surprised if the Gunners let him go

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
they are a good expierenced players thats right but
all im afraid about that they wont do their extreme effort as they are already well known players in the whole world and their effort is in doubt becoz of their age too
and thats why we need 2 players in the CM with the 4S abilities(strenght,stamina,sight,and speeeeeeeeeeeeed)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Capello did not do the same thing with Juve. Besides Wenger did playing beautful football. Capello used boring football. and you can't use last season as basis of argument since we don't know if some our matches we won because of help from refs now can we?

oh no! they lost to a relegated Leeds that makes them soo crappy!! OH NO!! Juve lost to teams in Serie B oh no Juve sucks lololollololol.

Yes that mkes him world class. You know what else makes him world class? not having the same sending power as Man U or Liverpool and still being able to win league titles buy getting unknown players and youngsters. My overestimation of players? Yeah I mean Fabregas+Gilberto+ Hnery the unknowns who Wenger brought and nurtured made a joke of our world class midfield +defense and world class manager last season. Yeah he's such a crappy manager that he's been in charge of the club for 10 years now!!! He has not one a CL trophy so that makes him a bad manager? Trezeguet and Nedved have not won the CL. Neither has Henry. I guess that makes them shit players right?

and guess what we haven't won fuck in europe since 1996!! what's happened? How come world class lippi didn't get us a CL trophy the few seaons before Capello? How come world class Capello did not get us CL trophies in the last 2 seasons?
juve got help in the 2004-2005 season(not last season)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I could have warned Badass_Devil and Lion for at least ten of their posts in this thread, but then again, some would think I am taking this personally. I would like another moderator to take a look at their discussion.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have just read couple of last pages in this thread, man it was one the funniest thing I have ever read - I appreciated Jem's sidenotes as well.:D

If any artist needed a motive for pure vile, this was it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It sucks though that Badass_Devil is involved in it, had it been someone else, it would have been another treatment from my behalf.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
...and was part of the 2003 Arsenal team that went undefeated in the league for the whole season is not good enough?
The defensive midfielder of the team that humiliated Juventus and nearly won the CL is not good enough?
aha, and what about Vieira, was not he also a player at the great arsenal side? what happend with him at juve.. the style of play in Italy is completly differnt from England. there is no garantie that Silva will be as good as he is for Arsenal.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
It sucks though that Badass_Devil is involved in it, had it been someone else, it would have been another treatment from my behalf.
I could almost hear you screaming curse from Goteburg.:D

BTW, I feel almost sorry for Lion trying to counteract dogmatisim with a dose of reason. I must admit I find badass comment somewhat amusing at times, but if I was to argue with him, well I rest my case. I thank northbank for his manner of argument having seen this thread.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
aha, and what about Vieira, was not he also a player at the great arsenal side? what happend with him at juve.. the style of play in Italy is completly differnt from England. there is no garantie that Silva will be as good as he is for Arsenal.
He scored 5 or 6 goals as a defensive midfielder, was pretty solid when playing, and he's even better now with Internazionale.

That's what happened with Vieira.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I could almost hear you screaming curse from Goteburg.:D

BTW, I feel almost sorry for Lion trying to counteract dogmatisim with a dose of reason. I must admit I find badass comment somewhat amusing at times, but if I was to argue with him, well I rest my case. I thank northbank for his manner of argument having seen this thread.
trust me, its best u back off :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hey u replied back first. if u think moggi was the only 1 guilty then u need to go support another team elsewhere. and if u think juve were solely aided by refs, it sure shows this season - no blatent penalties awarded to us, yet inter are constantly accused of help from refs this season.
I don't care about Inter or Milan. If they cheat they should be punished. I care about Juve. I want a fair play Juve. I want a clean Juve. when someone from my club is cheats then I want punishment for those actions. Moggi was not the only guilty one, but just because he wasn't the only one does not make it ok to cheat.

suppose to say, but still the refs cant always win u matches, the players do
Yes, but buying refs is buying refs. It's still cheating. does not make a difeerence if it was one match or a 100 matches.

so results are based on how beautiful the football is now is it?
Do you think playing great footy is easy? if it was then every team in the world would be doing it. in truth however there are only a few teams that can play beautiful football (Werder Bremen, Barca, Arsenal..etc.) It's not an easy thing to do and for a team to play great footy AND go undefeated for a year is a major accomplishment. Give credit when it's due.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't care about Inter or Milan. If they cheat they should be punished. I care about Juve. I want a fair play Juve. I want a clean Juve. when someone from my club is cheats then I want punishment for those actions. Moggi was not the only guilty one, but just because he wasn't the only one does not make it ok to cheat.

Yes, but buying refs is buying refs. It's still cheating. does not make a difeerence if it was one match or a 100 matches.

Do you think playing great footy is easy? if it was then every team in the world would be doing it. in truth however there are only a few teams that can play beautiful football (Werder Bremen, Barca, Arsenal..etc.) It's not an easy thing to do and for a team to play great footy AND go undefeated for a year is a major accomplishment. Give credit when it's due.
im sure if u bothered to read isha's evidence against why juve arnt so guilty ud understand. to you the truth is what u want to believe.

so what if a team plays great footy and go undefeated for a year, at the end of the day the fans want silverware, certainly alot more than they do records and entertainment. if juve had to play long balls to win a cl then so be it. greece were hardly the most spectacular team at euro 04, yet they defied the odds and won it.

and for the last time i re itterate about gilberto - hes nothing special, hes had a good season by his standards, but how long can he hold this up? juve can do far better than him, and i think lucho is the answer, yes porto will let him go, because the portugese league is full of undervalued players in contrast to the rest of the european powerhouses

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
u make a good point
He scored 5 or 6 goals as a defensive midfielder, was pretty solid when playing, and he's even better now with Internazionale.

That's what happened with Vieira.
I think wat maresca is saying is that although he played some good games he hasn't captured his arsenal form yet(even with inter imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)