Gilberto Silva (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Here is the new FIFA's law, I posted it in that thread two weeks ago though.

The new FIFA law states that:

Players who have served three years of a contract they signed when aged under 28 can buy themselves out - as long as they give 15 days' notice to a club at the end of the season.

The fee would be based on their wages rather than a full transfer value, which would be nearer £2M for a player like Gilberto Silva.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Here is the new FIFA's law, I posted it in that thread two weeks ago though.

The new FIFA law states that:

Players who have served three years of a contract they signed when aged under 28 can buy themselves out - as long as they give 15 days' notice to a club at the end of the season.

The fee would be based on their wages rather than a full transfer value, which would be nearer £2M for a player like Gilberto Silva.
such a lovely law for a club like juventus :) moggi would have had a field day

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Wenger insistent over Gilberto

Arsene Wenger insists midfield star Gilberto is not going anywhere.

The Arsenal vice-captain was quoted in the Italian press earlier this week revealing his fondness of Juventus and that he would consider a move to Turin.

The 30-year-old could leave Arsenal this summer, as his contract is no longer protected and under Fifa rules - he can technically buy-out the remaining two years of his deal.

However, Wenger has moved to rubbish talk that Gilberto could be on the move.

"Gilberto is under contract, we have had no offer so the subject is closed," he said.

"In the Italian newspapers they talk about him, the German newspapers talk about [Jens] Lehmann, the Spanish newspapers talk about [Julio] Baptista and the Swedish papers talk about [Freddie] Ljungberg. I simply can not control all that."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...128&lid=&title=Wenger+insistent+over+Gilberto

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
gilberto silva is a great player but hes 30 i just read a news linking juve with sissoko...ill rather go for sissoko than gilberto silva hes way younger

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Arsene Wenger said exactly the same just before Vieira joining us. Also, Channel 4 isn't a site which depends on rumours - not like Tribal football. Therefore, I'm sure that that Gilberto Silva would fancy joining us as he declared to the media.

Durden

May 11, 2006
gilberto silva is a great player but hes 30 i just read a news linking juve with sissoko...ill rather go for sissoko than gilberto silva hes way younger
Barca and other clubs are also interested in Sissoko plus Liverpool most likely wanna keep him, so I think Gilberto is the most likely solution.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
with the arrival of mascherano to liverpool i dont think they will have a problem finding another midfielder that can substitute sissoko if he decides to leave

Mar 30, 2006
ill prefer to see gilberto playing along frings....i like almiron and hes a good player but in my opinion hes a little bit overated

i dunno about overated cuz he is not valued as hihg as many mids in circulation .. Lampard could be considered overated .. even though i would take him

Either way Gilberto is key for us to be a top team next season imo

unless we get sissoko or someone but i don't think it would happen

whoever is next to him would be important too .. but there are alot more options
(Frings, ALmiron, Mavuba etc .)

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
i dunno about overated cuz he is not valued as hihg as many mids in circulation .. Lampard could be considered overated .. even though i would take him

Either way Gilberto is key for us to be a top team next season imo

unless we get sissoko or someone but i don't think it would happen

whoever is next to him would be important too .. but there are alot more options
(Frings, ALmiron, Mavuba etc .)
almiron is a good player.but not as good as people talk about him....juve needs to get either gilberto or sissoko.. that would be a bright new start for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)