Gilberto Silva (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
The boy is awesome if we give him the opportunity to play he can do the job and a lot more. He defends he attacks his a box to box player he has an amazing shot. His the real deal

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Despite being one of those who need Juve to bring Nocerino back as soon as possible, I think that he can't handle the responsibility of being our lone defensive midfielder, especially if we use 4-4-2. I prefer an experienced midfielder and Nocerino to be a backup, at least, for one more season to come, moreover, he can grow up and gain more experience.

What do you think?

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
The boy is awesome if we give him the opportunity to play he can do the job and a lot more. He defends he attacks his a box to box player he has an amazing shot. His the real deal
thats what im talking about , it easy to look at gelbirto or deco they are an obviously proven talents.

this kid shows huge potential. we should use him along with gilberto or another robust DM. it should be a partnership similar fabrigas and gilberto. or he can be used any place in the center like gerrard .

don't forget that he is still young , meaning that he is still not committed to one position

im just mentioning names as examples not to compare

juve have an opportunity to build a solid future with Palladino, Criscito, Nocerino, Mirante, Paro, Marchisio, Giovenco and Landzafame

they better not screw it up by focusing on getting more players who the club might not necessary need and will drive our young talents to leave because there is no place for them in the team.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Despite being one of those who need Juve to bring Nocerino back as soon as possible, I think that he can't handle the responsibility of being our lone defensive midfielder, especially if we use 4-4-2. I prefer an experienced midfielder and Nocerino to be a backup, at least, for one more season to come, moreover, he can grow up and gain more experience.

What do you think?
Totally agreed...
The kid needs experience...we r supposed to be playing for CL spot at least next season, so we need exprienced players especially in midfield :smoke:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

What do you think?
I wouldn't mind if Nocerino was used as a sub, of course I'm not expecting him to be a starter every match. Although, if he was needed to be a starter, I don't think he would crack under pressure. Eventually, as you said, he'll grow more experience and will be a great midfielder, another reason why I wouldn't mind having him.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Totally agreed...
The kid needs experience...we r supposed to be playing for CL spot at least next season, so we need exprienced players especially in midfield :smoke:
I wouldn't mind if Nocerino was used as a sub, of course I'm not expecting him to be a starter every match. Although, if he was needed to be a starter, I don't think he would crack under pressure. Eventually, as you said, he'll grow more experience and will be a great midfielder, another reason why I wouldn't mind having him.
That's good. :tup:

The question now: In your opinion, who is the player whom you prefer to be our defensive midfielder for the next season; Zanetti, Frings or Gilberto Silva?

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
White rabbit and Christina totaly agree its about time we had faith in our young stars just like roma did with de rossi his only 23 but one of the best players in his position.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

The question now: In your opinion, who is the player whom you prefer to be our defensive midfielder for the next season; Zanetti, Frings or Gilberto Silva?
TBH, I'm not too sure yet, but for the moment, I'll say Frings, but I would like to keep Zanetti too.

White rabbit and Christina totaly agree its about time we had faith in our young stars just like roma did with de rossi his only 23 but one of the best players in his position.
:agree: Next Roma captain.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Of those three names I prefer Zanetti because he has settled already in Turin&he knows the team and he's not too bad for reaching a Cl position imo,I like him a lot. Do you remember him at the beginning of the season? I liked his performances,ok in the last time he was not that good but that's normal. If we buy any DM for sure I would go for Mavuba. He's young and not as experienced as Gilberto Silva or Frings but I think he's enough experienced for now. He can collect experience in Juve:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)