Gilardino (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is playing great. obviously a good player to get for the future of this club.

but, has anyone thought that he could be a one season wonder? god knows we have had them recently.

thats the only thing i'm scared of with signing him.

Aug 1, 2003
Come on... a straightaway replacement for Trez is silly. No one is denying his talent but are you really willing to take on a striker who has never played for the BIG stage and had only one great season? It's too risky for him to come here and weigh him Trez's responsibility.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
he is playing great. obviously a good player to get for the future of this club.

but, has anyone thought that he could be a one season wonder? god knows we have had them recently.

thats the only thing i'm scared of with signing him.
With all due respect to Lippi, my gut feeling is that Di Vaio's (the most notable one-season wonder of all) lack of success has been due to a certain degree of mismanagement. We've all seen what Marco can do given a bit of playing time and some confidence behind him.

I play as a forward, and I've learned that confidence is everything. If you don't think you're capable of converting a chance, you're not gonna score it. I think if Gila comes and we get one of DD and Prandelli (who can manage young players very well), Gila will mature into a juve icon for the future.

A juve fan and the most promising striker in Italy? We'd be idiots not to sign him

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

With all due respect to Lippi, my gut feeling is that Di Vaio's (the most notale one-season wonder of all) lack of success has been due to a certain degree of mismanagement. We've all seen what Marco can do given a bit of playing time and some confidence behind him.

I play as a forward, and I've learned that confidence is everything. If you don't think you're capable of converting a chance, you're not gonna score it. I think if Gila comes and we get one of DD and Prandelli (who can manage young players very well), Gila will mature into a juve icon for the future.

A juve fan and the most promising striker in Italy? We'd be idiots not to sign him
you know what, when you dont talk crap you can say something wise :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Come on... a straightaway replacement for Trez is silly. No one is denying his talent but are you really willing to take on a striker who has never played for the BIG stage and had only one great season? It's too risky for him to come here and weigh him Trez's responsibility.
And what Pippo had done before coming to Juve;)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I play as a forward, and I've learned that confidence is everything
True say! I play striker also and this is a great position. Even if my team mates create very few chances im still on point and sharp when that chance comes my way. Only one outcome...GOAL.

Gila plays with great passion in the striker role and chases everything(Superpippo stlye). If he misses a chance it doesnt dent his confidence, man just gets on with it! Class attitude.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Like me as well I'm the most energetic forward I know of I chase everthing down and that is true you need confidence and I have arrogance on the pitch so I'm ok

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
wow, while we are boasting about our football skills..:D

Im a really good goalie..i think i could probably play for a youth club of some kind.

I play well in defense.. close down fast

I can play holding midfielder..or winger

I suck at striker.. i can only shoot from distance!:)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
What League is that exactly, Is it after the Conference one?

Blackmint you some kind of super footballer:D

It think its great to know how to play in more than one position even if its not your best position(DP in defense, Euro 2000 vs Holland:D)

Keep up the practice. Mainly goalie because no one else will:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)