Gilardino to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Can everyone stop with the whole "He was a Juve fan as a child".. It makes people like me, who wouln't disagree with the purchase of Gilardino, look stupid..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I give me left nut that this is a double-account.
How'd you know V?

Keep your left nut, I don't want to you to lose your second nut :D

Choongerz, Az24, Danger Mouse, Cam0, tr1m-b...care to explain why you're signing up with 5 different accounts? Weren't you banned already?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

How'd you know V?

Keep your left nut, I don't want to you to lose your second nut :D

Choongerz, Az24, Danger Mouse, Cam0, tr1m-b...care to explain why you're signing up with 5 different accounts? Weren't you banned already?
Just check it.

And leave me taking care of my nuts. :D

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Gilardino has been awful for Milan while he has been there, and has shown no confidence at all, and just been really poor. However, i personally believe it would be great for him to leave the club, and i would be willing to bet he would start performing again if he left Milan. Many people will probably bash me and such because i think he is good and has unlocked potential, but i do not really care. Obviously if he came to Juventus and kept sucking that would be quite bad, but i have a gut feeling he would get back to his old self, maybe it is just me, but he is worth a second chance somewhere that is not Milan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not wanting him is understandable. But whether its with Juve or not (getting him for a cheap bargain like 7-8m would be good), I have no doubt he will considerably better then his Milan self again (you just don't lose supreme goalscoring touch like he showed in Parma).

The factors that has made him suffer in Milan is MUCH MUCH more complicated then just saying he sucks. How Milan plays that doesn't cater to his needs or the needs of any poacher, who just gets too isolated in their system, is highly important factor.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Exactly Osman, thats what i was getting at, his technical ability hasnt vanished, his confidence has, and the system he plays in does not suit the type of player he is. He will be good at he next club he goes to given he is employed in a reasonable system, and i wish him luck, Forza Gila, I would welcome him here for sure.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:wallbang: This player doesn't even deserve his own thread.
Unlike the Capello thread, the Molinaro thread, etc...

When did it suddenly become some kind of celebrated, de facto "honor" to have a thread about you?

Threads can be about how some players are such aggravating losers, too, you know.

That said, I think Gila has a lot more in him after what Milan put him through. If we can get him on the cheap, why not? :weee: I'd love to take advantage of some Milan short selling, only to rub it in their faces later in the season. :D

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
Gilardino has been awful for Milan while he has been there, and has shown no confidence at all, and just been really poor. However, i personally believe it would be great for him to leave the club, and i would be willing to bet he would start performing again if he left Milan. Many people will probably bash me and such because i think he is good and has unlocked potential, but i do not really care. Obviously if he came to Juventus and kept sucking that would be quite bad, but i have a gut feeling he would get back to his old self, maybe it is just me, but he is worth a second chance somewhere that is not Milan.
Not wanting him is understandable. But whether its with Juve or not (getting him for a cheap bargain like 7-8m would be good), I have no doubt he will considerably better then his Milan self again (you just don't lose supreme goalscoring touch like he showed in Parma).

The factors that has made him suffer in Milan is MUCH MUCH more complicated then just saying he sucks. How Milan plays that doesn't cater to his needs or the needs of any poacher, who just gets too isolated in their system, is highly important factor..
exact sentiments

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
Unlike the Capello thread, the Molinaro thread, etc...

When did it suddenly become some kind of celebrated, de facto "honor" to have a thread about you?

Threads can be about how some players are such aggravating losers, too, you know.

That said, I think Gila has a lot more in him after what Milan put him through. If we can get him on the cheap, why not? :weee: I'd love to take advantage of some Milan short selling, only to rub it in their faces later in the season. :D
Exactly!

:flag3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)