Gilardino to Juve? (4 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
gilardino seems to have the goods and looks like joining juve. ferrari would be very good to get in my opinion and i personally would rather have bonera as back up instead of what we currently have.

all three would be welcome imo. and bonera wouldnt cost that much at all. if ferrari costs 4 mill, bonera wont even be half.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
gilardino seems to have the goods and looks like joining juve. ferrari would be very good to get in my opinion and i personally would rather have bonera as back up instead of what we currently have.

all three would be welcome imo. and bonera wouldnt cost that much at all. if ferrari costs 4 mill, bonera wont even be half.
But to buy three of Parma's best young players is going to take some serious coin, even if they are in financial trouble.

Jul 7, 2003
channel.4

Inter seem to have lost out in the race for young Auxerre ace Philippe Mexes. "I have spoken with him and he has confirmed to me that he prefers England," said agent Olivier Jouanneaux. "I know, as an example, that he appeals to many important clubs, like Manchester United." Mexes is a French international defender.

So if he goes to Man U. then i will be really sad, I hope itsn't true, and yes for Gilardino and Ferrari to Juve!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yes, many french do like arsenal and united, but then again, many french seem to like juve also. how many hahve we signed in the past decade? quite a fair few...great players also, excpet blanchard i suppose...:D

Ian, i expect ferrari and gilardino to cost a bit, but at the same time, parma are in crisis and will take what they can get. so i suppose we have that on our side. and dont forget that we have players to offer...maybe they will want di vaio back:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cichy_10 ] ++
channel.4

Inter seem to have lost out in the race for young Auxerre ace Philippe Mexes. "I have spoken with him and he has confirmed to me that he prefers England," said agent Olivier Jouanneaux. "I know, as an example, that he appeals to many important clubs, like Manchester United." Mexes is a French international defender.

F u c k

Jul 28, 2002
indeed.

But its not over until he is standing next to fergie with a utd shirt.

But then, he may do a carini and change his mind last minute, even after being showed to public, but that the longest shot ever.

Jul 12, 2002
Ian, i expect ferrari and gilardino to cost a bit, but at the same time, parma are in crisis and will take what they can get. so i suppose we have that on our side. and dont forget that we have players to offer...maybe they will want di vaio back:D
The thing is that both Ferrari and Gilardino will attract attention all over Italy and Europe. Parma will have many offers if they say they want to sell. Competition will drive up the price.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

The thing is that both Ferrari and Gilardino will attract attention all over Italy and Europe. Parma will have many offers if they say they want to sell. Competition will drive up the price.
isnt that the case with most. we seem to have a good relationship with parma so i'm guessing that we will have a better chance than most.

and if we miss out on ferrari, maybe moggi will look at mexes who i sbetter in my opinion anyway.

Jul 12, 2002
isnt that the case with most. we seem to have a good relationship with parma so i'm guessing that we will have a better chance than most.

and if we miss out on ferrari, maybe moggi will look at mexes who i sbetter in my opinion anyway.
The question isn't whether we can get them or not, the question is how much will they cost. We've taken a loss this year, so we're not likely to splash the cash.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

The question isn't whether we can get them or not, the question is how much will they cost. We've taken a loss this year, so we're not likely to splash the cash.
That's probably why we ARE going to get players from parma, they'll be less expensive than foreign stars, or players from a team who aren't involved in moneyscandal.

Sep 14, 2003

I thought I read somewhere that Angelli is going to open up his wallet.....Parma can keep Bonera, everytime I've seen play for the Azzurrini or Parma, I've been underwelmed.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
That's probably why we ARE going to get players from parma, they'll be less expensive than foreign stars, or players from a team who aren't involved in moneyscandal.
Or maybe that's why we'll get players that aren't talked up like Gila and Ferrari...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we didnt win a scudetto or a title for many seasons and yet, we dicided to spend big one season by selling zidane, inzaghi and a few others. why cant we do that again?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

we earned about 157m last year,minus the 22m loss we still got 135m,it'd be more than enough if we spent a third of that.

but,as usual,it ain't gonna happen.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
If we earned 157 mil , and the total loss was 22, wouldnt that mean that we spent 179 mil €? :undecide:
no,157m was the overall profit we made last year,the 22m loss is the amount we lost during the first quarter of this year.

we didn't make a loss last year.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, but we didnt make that big of a profit. The total income for last year was 157 mil, and after the expenses the PROFIT was around 3 mil €. There is no way any football club can have a 157 mil profit. It's IMO just the total income before expenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)