Gilardino to Juve? (4 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
source = channel4

Juventus could buy up three Parma stars in the summer and Alberto Gilardino admits he’d relish this move.

“I am very happy with Parma,” assured the hitman, “but ever since childhood it has been my dream to play with the Bianconeri jersey.”

The Under-21 international has long been linked to Juve, but this season he has really hit the big time.

Many believed that the Gialloblu would sink following the departure of Adrian Mutu and Adriano, but Gilardino has been decisive with 11 Serie A goals.

“It is true that I have certainly improved this year. Nowadays I will try things that a few months ago were beyond me. I am more clinical and often find myself in the right place at the right time. I can only thank my teammates and Coach Cesare Prandelli for their help.”

Milan and Roma are also tracking the youngster, but Gilardino warns that a summer move is not necessarily certain.

“I could stay at the Tardini if the club has clear plans for the future,” he added. “We’ll have to wait and see what happens.”

He certainly isn’t the only Parma player to interest Juventus, as the cash-strapped side is ready to offload several stars.

Defensive duo Matteo Ferrari and Daniele Bonera are both full Italian internationals likely to make the Euro 2004 squad, but could be wearing black and white in September.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i sed it once, i'll say it again.....I DONT WANT BONERA! :fero:

if we wanna splash some money, mite as well buy quality players.....M E X E S

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i sed it once, i'll say it again.....I DONT WANT BONERA! :fero:

if we wanna splash some money, mite as well buy quality players.....M E X E S
exactly man exactly

Len

Feb 13, 2004
MEXES!!!!!
Thats who we need. I think Ferrari is pretty good but Bonera?
Nah.
Gilardino will be a good buy if we offload Trez or DV this summer. He is also still young

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Gila (ie crazy fella) would eb a geat addition. bonera will not.
Bonera wouldn't be a great addition, but if we could get him as a throw-in on the Gila deal, it wouldn't be bad.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
Well instead of Bonera, I`d take Ferrari and Gillardino...
But getting Ferrari is going to be much harder than getting Bonera, and I think that Ferrari isn't worth what we would pay for him.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it was rumoured that we'd get ferrari for 4m(and imo any bid of around 4m will tempt cash strapped parma to sell) and that certainly isn't a huge price for him.

it's a decent bargain,in fact.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    Ferrari is worse than Legrottaglie. When you pay something cheap you get something cheap. Gilardino, Blasi, Mexès, Alves and Jankulovski would do the job for next year IMO

Jul 28, 2002
    Well, bonera is a overated defender, ferari less so. But they both arent world beaters. If we hold ou im sure we can get way better defenders.

I hope utd get van buyton, and we get mexes, but if utd do get mexes, i still dont want van buyton, let him go else where, when he has lpayed for city he has sucked. Jus a big hard man thats it. We need mexes or someone like him, in the nexts/maldini mold, shame they dont come round often, but mexes will be one!!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    it was rumoured that we'd get ferrari for 4m(and imo any bid of around 4m will tempt cash strapped parma to sell) and that certainly isn't a huge price for him.

it's a decent bargain,in fact.
    Nah. I'd say that's not good value for us. Ferrari isn't that good, and for four million we could have half of Mexes price.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Hey guys! In soccerage` SERIE A best 11 of the week, was Gillardino too, and look what was writing :

Alberto Gilardino (AC Parma)- Yes, he's ready for Juventus.

Does this mean that next season Gillardino will be a Juventus player ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)