Gilardino Going Nowhere.... (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think that if there is a competition between let's say Manure and Juve about a player- Moggi just gets on the phone with Sir Alex and they make a deal. One team gets the player while compromises in another deal or something.

Maybe not...

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
let's hope Gila play like crap so MU is not interested, and we win the game and then we'll be able to get him with good price.
;)
Gilardino knows that he will never success with Man U
He knows that his future is in Italy. If he goes to englan now he will return as crap. the real game is in italia :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
He knows that his future is in Italy. If he goes to englan now he will return as crap. the real game is in italia :cool:
Yeah, since we know that all Italian players fail miserably in England.

Oh wait :groan:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
He knows that his future is in Italy. If he goes to englan now he will return as crap. the real game is in italia

correct,though manure scouts will come 2moorow to see Gila in action x JUVE.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
What ever happened to Bonera? He was supposed to be good. Was it the Milanista plague going around that hurt him?
Injuries and over-estimated.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for posting Juve_7, but you'll soon realise that tribalfootball.com is far from a respected news source around here.

btw, time for an avatar :)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i just read a interview with benarrivo he sais that ferrari, bonera and gilardino are juve players, that moggi as arranged everything in secret, but agrement has already been reached...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hmmm. that would be great, but i won't believe it until i see them in Juve jerseys. Such is the nature of football transfers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)