Giannichedda bianconero? (2 Viewers)

Apr 13, 2005
giannichedda is good but at 30, he isn't exactly the future of Juventus.
If you are building for the future, you may as well buy younger guys who will develop over time.
I know that often enough younger guys disappoint and let the team down but younger with a bit of experience would be good

Essien or Diarra of Lyon would be my choice.
Even Van Bommel or Sneider of Ajax

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Its not about 'why not build for future, instead of 30 yr old's'. His main attraction towards Juve is because he''s FREE.

----------

Moggi and Co. and at an outdoor restuarant:

Moggi - what a nice day, eh boys

Lady comes in with Moggi's meal

Moggi - yummy, looks good.

A bird flying over Moggi, poo's in his meal

Moggi starts arguing with the restuarant manager

Moggi - this is not acceptable

Manager - I'm sorry sir, this meal will be free of charge

Moggi - in that case, i'll have the meal, dont take it away.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
gianichedda is 95% to come to juve: è già vicinissima a Giannichedda, che anche ieri avrebbe rifiutato l'ennesima proposta di Lotito per restare alla Lazio e il cui procuratore è stato visto a Torino.

it says that gianichedda has refused for another time the proposal to stay at lazio. His manager was seen also in turin

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont know, i dont see it being great. as back up, he is better than appiah and i think he rivals tacchinardi.

with that wage though, i'd rather we put that towards a better players wage. van bommel is available on a free, we should have put that 3 mill to wards him and made a better offer.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
now gianicheda is great he has lots of experience, he is a great passer and i think he will be rejuvinated with juventus. like cannavaro

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The player is as good as ours.
It seems there is a pre-contract in place for Giuliano Giannichedda.
He even told the roman radio that he'd give his all for lazio till june and after that he'll fully commit himself to juve, although there is no official contract in place yet.

For me, this is good news. Little old, but very reliable player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Probably he will be the only midfielder we will be getting. Lazio confirm his contract with Juventus.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Good news, he'll give us some midfield and defencive assurance. He should NOT be the only midfielder we are getting though, some central midfield talent would complement our central midfield (with Giannichedda included) well.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
edu and giannichedda are better than blasi and appiah as subs. but i would liek to think that moggi wil still bring in a starting player required. neither are good enough to start.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I do not completely agree, both would be awesome buys. Edu, come to think of it, is a typical Capello player -> hardworking, centralmidfielder, complete player, strong, tall, expierenced.
Edu(AND giannichedda for that matter) would be pretty good to have in the central of midfield, IF we get a new spark on the left of midfield and upfront.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Well the dream signing imo in Capello's system would be Volpi. After Volpi its probably Mark van Bommel!

Edu could probably make top10 as well. :) But Giannichedda? Would add depth, but I feel it would be a stop down in our starting XI.

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Inter to poach Giannichedda? Thursday 19 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter are attempting to hijack Juventus’ proposed summer swoop for Lazio’s Giuliano Giannichedda.

The midfielder was expected to sign for the Bianconeri once his capital contract expired in June.

But reports now suggest that rivals Inter may be about to snatch the Italian from under their noses.

Nerazzurri boss Roberto Mancini knows the player well, after their time together in Rome, and has asked his club to make a late bid.

Inter chief Massimo Moratti is ready to meet his tactician’s demands, especially as the player is available on a free transfer.

Giannichedda, who will be 31 in September, is believed to be wanting a three-year deal worth £1m a season.

Both clubs are after new central midfielders given that Juve are likely to release Alessio Tacchinardi and Stephen Appiah, while Inter may sell Emre and Edgar Davids.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
I don't think we will get Essien as Chelsea are intent on grabbing him, and we won't be able to compete.

Van Bommel is going to Barcelona :(

Edu is realistic and I would be happy to have him here, though I suspect he'll go to Spain.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I kinda like Appiah, and between Appiah and Blasi I think Appiah is the better prospect.

I wouldnt mind on getting edu on free but I feel we really need a quality creative midfielder if we're going to challange on all competitions next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)