Giannichedda bianconero? (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Giannichedda ha scelto la Juve
12 04 2005

Il centrocampista della Lazio, Giuliano Giannichedda potrebbe annunciare nelle prossime ore il suo futuro calcistico. Il giocatore, che sarà libero a parametro zero a giugno, ha trovato un accordo con la Juventus e un annuncio, in tal senso, era atteso dopo Lazio-Livorno.

Annuncio che non c'è stato anche perché il presidente laziale Lotito aveva tuonato, nel dopopartita, "spero proprio che Giannichedda non abbia firmato per la Juve".

Dopo un braccio di ferro con l'Inter, il giocatore avrebbe optato per i colori bianconeri. Il suo accordo con la Juve dovrebbe prevedere un ingaggio di tre milioni in tre anni.

sports.it

-------------------------------------------

basically, he would be free. Inter are also after him, but he seems to have chosen Juve.

He would earn 3mill in 3 years.

Would he be useful to the team? How do you rate him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Doesn't he play in the position that we are suffering most from? So far it has been Ledesma, Van Bommel and now him....not to forget earlier speculations on Argentinian prospects and others.

Do we need a player instead of Tacchinardi, Blasi or Appiah? Yes.
Who? I don't know but it seems that this is what Moggi and Capello are working on

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Giannichedda to replace either Tacchinardi or Appiah is a waste of time.He doesn't add anything we don't already have and he does take home a wage so he ain't exactly free.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
hands off my birthday present:D
he is a decent cheap solution, he will be paid with the money appiah will bring in,
we will be able to sell tacchi if barca insists (i doubt that)
and put pressure on blasi to fight for the best.
The most important thing is we even weaken more lazio and have one less hard opponent

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I would rather make a move for Ledesma. He has more quality than Giannichedda.
yeah but Giannichedda is free, so I don't think it'll hurt to sign him, we can go for ledesma too and get rid of some of our existing midfielders

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Giannichedda aint bad. And he can play as a defensive midfielder and a central denfender.

So far Gianni and Kovac are almost done free deals.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Lazio is hardly a rival nowadays, they will have to pay their debts for the next 20+ years.
then i hope they wont cut off any points for our hunt to the tittle when we will visit them
and i m really curius about his play then,
i hope he wont do a chiellini trick

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hmmm, can't say this or that about Giannichedda, but I guess any free player is welcome :p I would play for free at Juve, without any money :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
This gives depth to the Juve squad. Imagine having Giannichedda tonight, wouldn't that be perfect? Now we have a suspended Tacchinardi, and Blasi and Appiah. Can also be used as part of a deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)