Gianluigi Buffon (32 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Reminds me of the tie Vs Madrid where we lost the 1st leg so badly. Buffon & the other big players were verbally sucking off Madrid all week before the tie

Then they got mad, got humbled and we went and nearly turned it around at the Bernebau.

I love Buffon but our post Calciopoli attitude has been way too fucking humble to the point of being a weakness. No wonder we look terrified in the CL finals.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yup, he had an agreement with milan. without calciopoli, he was gonna leave juve. back in the days we didn't understand why he stayed. certainly a career choice for the history books and one that the fans will always remember.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
A lot of his older age volleyball saves in there with the ball bouncing back into the strikers feet. Was about the time he started to annoy me.
Yeah his ability to catch started diminishing, and he spilled a lot instead of tipping round the post.

A lot of 'double saves' came out of that, though. I can't recall a time him spilling cost us an important goal in a big game though? There probably was one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)