Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think he is already on HRT. Thats only thing that helps people keep athleticism to high level or at least close to high level, after 35.
35 is peak physical age for raw power and strenght, for late bloomers up to 7 years after, so the definite end of the physical peak is at 42 after which indeed, HRT is required to maintain a considerable level.

What you mean is acceleration, which declines around 28 and is very noticable at reaching the mid 3ties

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Wear and tear also affects accelaration, its crazy how some athlets lose their exsplosive power "over night". Falcao and Torres rush their recovery and they were never the same. If you want to be fast/agile/mobile in 30's let alone 40's, better not make big demage to connective tissue otherwise almost nothing is gonna help you. Atleast i don't know what can.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Wear and tear also affects accelaration, its crazy how some athlets lose their exsplosive power "over night". Falcao and Torres rush their recovery and they were never the same. If you want to be fast/agile/mobile in 30's let alone 40's, better not make big demage to connective tissue otherwise almost nothing is gonna help you. Atleast i don't know what can.
What do you think About Ronaldo speed will it decline in a year or two?

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
Acceleration and deacceleration already not what it used to be. Streight line sprints are still there, so his off the ball movement is gonna be good for couple of years to come. Accelerate with ball in your feet and without it, two diffrent things.

Bottom line, hard work/training checked, wear and tear does not show any sign of that, genetics not sure is he genetic freak, but good genes are there. I have good feeling he is not going to slow down any time soon. What we see now, not CR from Man.Utd days, we are gonna see it atleast 3-4 years from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)