Gianluigi Buffon (34 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Damn he is such a legend. Thought it’s too late to change but he should never bring the ball back in the box. He conceded most of the goals in his career from rebounds. Push it to the corner. Im so gonna miss seeing him. I wanted him to win CHL with PSG. I even watched psg games just to enjoy little longer seeing him in the goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sign him up for another season. Still a top 10-15 keeper in the world at 42. Just ridiculous. Was a joy to listen to him barking instructions to his defenders all game long, was always a fantastic organiser of the team. Can still be useful for us for a good 10-15 games a season.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I can't really recall if he always made the ball rebound to opposition in his younger days. He made important saves last night but some of them also bounce to opposition feet. And this is not something new, has been his weakness for the last few years.
He's still class ofc but I prefer him to retire, enjoy life and glorius career he had. But I guess he's still obsessed with CL

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
But it’s not like pirlo ran all spares in the outfield positions

in fact this may be the strongest outfield line up we have

- - - Updated - - -

just curious

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sign him up for another season. Still a top 10-15 keeper in the world at 42. Just ridiculous. Was a joy to listen to him barking instructions to his defenders all game long, was always a fantastic organiser of the team. Can still be useful for us for a good 10-15 games a season.
McKennie got shouted at immediately after he scored the goal because he didn't close down Messi fast enough. Thought that was funny :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
But it’s not like pirlo ran all spares in the outfield positions

in fact this may be the strongest outfield line up we have

- - - Updated - - -

just curious
Playing Gigi is not simply a rotation choice he's a GK lol. Its a club/ world legend never won a CL choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)