Gianluigi Buffon (29 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Apart from that one mistake with De Ligt and Sandro earlier in the season he has been really fucking good whenever called upon, some really amazing reflex saves, sign him up for another few years

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The best of the best. With him in goal our defense is much better, he always give instructions to players (by shouting at them and letting know of dangers), I don't see Shezni doing that. I'm not saying Shezni isn't a great goalie, he doesnt have the authority of Gigi, I guess no one takes him seriously because he jokes all the time :lol:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The best of the best. With him in goal our defense is much better, he always give instructions to players (by shouting at them and letting know of dangers), I don't see Shezni doing that. I'm not saying Shezni isn't a great goalie, he doesnt have the authority of Gigi, I guess no one takes him seriously because he jokes all the time
Sell the useless Polak! @piotrr

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The best of the best. With him in goal our defense is much better, he always give instructions to players (by shouting at them and letting know of dangers), I don't see Shezni doing that.
What? Woj is literally the loudest player on the pitch at times.

His "João!" screams still ring in my ears.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The best of the best. With him in goal our defense is much better, he always give instructions to players (by shouting at them and letting know of dangers), I don't see Shezni doing that. I'm not saying Shezni isn't a great goalie, he doesnt have the authority of Gigi, I guess no one takes him seriously because he jokes all the time :lol:
Well, he is buffon after all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)