Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"You will write a message on your shirt that you once saw carved on a desk when you were at school.

You’ll write, “Death to Cowards.”

You think it’s just a motivational cry.

You don’t know that it is a slogan of the far-right fascists."

"You'll pick 88 as your number.

You think 88 looks like 4 balls.

You gotta have balls.

You don't know it stands for "Heil Hitler."

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"You will write a message on your shirt that you once saw carved on a desk when you were at school.

You’ll write, “Death to Cowards.”

You think it’s just a motivational cry.

You don’t know that it is a slogan of the far-right fascists."

"You'll pick 88 as your number.

You think 88 looks like 4 balls.

You gotta have balls.

You don't know it stands for "Heil Hitler."
To be fair, the first one could easily be seen just as that. And for the second, if you didn't know the number 88 had nazi connotations then it would be really difficult to guess that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I did not. But how many coincidences does it need to make you think there might be something to it?
Could be just one, depending on the circumstances. But the above are imo easily explainable. I could so see an 17 year old loving that coward quote without knowing where it's from, for example. But on the other hand, I have some family members that I could introduce you to that could demonstrate mental illness in a second.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Could be just one, depending on the circumstances. But the above are imo easily explainable. I could so see an 17 year old loving that coward quote without knowing where it's from, for example. But on the other hand, I have some family members that I could introduce you to that could demonstrate mental illness in a second.
Coincidience or not, Gigi has proven throughout his career that he is a class human being. I can easily forgive him for being naive and impressionable in his youth.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coincidience or not, Gigi has proven throughout his career that he is a class human being. I can easily forgive him for being naive and impressionable in his youth.
True. It can happen to young people and i don't hold it against him. That's why i would have wished for him to write in his letter to his younger self, to not buy into right wing ideologies, instead of trying to brush it off as a misunderstanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)