Gianluigi Buffon (45 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Quote from FI.

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon makes history today with his 903rd club football appearance, beating the all-time record of 902 set by Paolo Maldini.

The 41-year-old achieved this milestone playing for Parma, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain.

This will be Buffon’s 658th competitive appearance in a Juve jersey, adding to 220 for Parma and 25 at PSG.

So basically, yes, total official club games played across any competition.
for an Italian or in general?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
for an Italian or in general?
As far as i can tell from the way it’s written, most probably for an italian.

- - - Updated - - -

Or actually, i’m just as confused right now tbh, i researched a bit for the article on other sites and the impression it left is that it might just aswell be a general stat across the top five leagues or something similar to that but i am not that sure.

Maybe @Mark can clear it our for us?

- - - Updated - - -

Or wait, just found this on 90min.com but i don’t know for sure how reliable it is.

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon broke the record for the most senior appearances made by an Italian footballer on Saturday afternoon, competing in his 903rd professional match.

Might very well be accurate.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Good old days. Muriel was supposed to be the Colombian CR7.
I don't remember any other Buffon blunder on the ball. He always learned from his mistakes.
He fucked up against Atalanta once after a Thuram back-pass (2004-05 season); we still won 2-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)