Gianluigi Buffon (49 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
#Juventus are inspired by the #GOT franchise and want to create an equal football drama. #Buffon will be the #JonSnow of Juventus, #CR7 and #MDL or #Pogba will represent the dragons. All the pieces are brought together for one great final season of Juventus just like the great final season of GOT.
#DelPiero06

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

although no idea how he'd be on the bench, i can't see Buffon sitting on the bench. We play him cup matches only? lol...I can't see it and not fair to Szczesny

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

although no idea how he'd be on the bench, i can't see Buffon sitting on the bench. We play him cup matches only? lol...I can't see it and not fair to Szczesny
Apparently he can see himself sitting on the bench now, why would he want to come back if it wasn't the case?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
#Juventus are inspired by the #GOT franchise and want to create an equal football drama. #Buffon will be the #JonSnow of Juventus, #CR7 and #MDL or #Pogba will represent the dragons. All the pieces are brought together for one great final season of Juventus just like the great final season of GOT.
#DelPiero06

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I like the idea. We rarely need our 2nd choice keeper and Buffon will be ready to step in when needed. The biggest benefit I see is his impact in the dressing room. His leadership qualities are invaluable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)