Gianluigi Buffon (14 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Was thinking of Chimenti myself @Badass Dybala ;)
Chimenti silverware record is very poor though. Rampulla has won it ALL.

UEFA Cup: 1992–93
Serie A: 1994–95, 1996–97, 1997–98, 2001–02
Coppa Italia: 1994–95
Supercoppa Italiana: 1995, 1997
UEFA Champions League: 1995–96
UEFA Super Cup: 1996
Intercontinental Cup: 1996
UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Chimenti silverware record is very poor though. Rampulla has won it ALL.

UEFA Cup: 1992–93
Serie A: 1994–95, 1996–97, 1997–98, 2001–02
Coppa Italia: 1994–95
Supercoppa Italiana: 1995, 1997
UEFA Champions League: 1995–96
UEFA Super Cup: 1996
Intercontinental Cup: 1996
UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999

I only mentioned Chimenti as it was one of @Badass Dybala 's pet favourites. Didn’t expect you to go all encyclopaedia on me :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I assumed not moving in 2006 would have solidified legend status.
Of course it has. They're just kidding.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't realize it's sarcasm. Probably thinks we are going to humiliate him like they did to Maldini ::lol3::
That was the saddest thing ever, I actually felt a little bad for him, but was mostly laughing my ass off.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
How do you feel about Higuain and Caldara coming to your team?

And probably conte in the near future?
Higuain is the first top class finisher we have had since the days of Zlatan.
Just hoping he'll be motivated to prove a point. Will be good for Cutrone's development to work as his understudy.

I don't know too much about Caldara, but I've heard great things about his potential and going by how a lot of the Juventus fans here were reacting to losing him, I'm happy to have him. Himself and Romagnoli could develop into a promising partnership.

As much as I love Gattuso, I'd take Conte tomorrow if the opportunity was to present itself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just hoping he'll be motivated to prove a point. Will be good for Cutrone's development to work as his understudy.

I don't know too much about Caldara, but I've heard great things about his potential and going by how a lot of the Juventus fans here were reacting to losing him, I'm happy to have him. Himself and Romagnoli could develop into a promising partnership.

As much as I love Gattuso, I'd take Conte tomorrow if the opportunity was to present itself.
Romagnoli sucks bro. If he was good, Bonucci wouldn't have flopped so bad at your cancer of a club.

And Higuain is a fat choker. Favilli is already better and we loaning him to Genoa.

Enjoy watching Higgy miss sitters in Europa. :p

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Romagnoli sucks bro. If he was good, Bonucci wouldn't have flopped so bad at your cancer of a club.

And Higuain is a fat choker. Favilli is already better and we loaning him to Genoa.

Enjoy watching Higgy miss sitters in Europa. :p
It was actually Bonucci who had the weaker season as a whole.
Bit disappointed with his departure though, as I felt a good partnership was brewing with Romagnoli towards the back end of the season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was actually Bonucci who had the weaker season as a whole.
Bit disappointed with his departure though, as I felt a good partnership was brewing with Romagnoli towards the back end of the season.
Bonucci was depressed over playing with that scrub Romagnoli after Milan management convinced him last summer that Romagnoli was next great Italian CB. He got his revenge by ruining your season and earning a move back to juve.

Mar 4, 2007

Good luck but not against us :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)