Gianluigi Buffon (35 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

:touched:

"Even at age 40 you can still be happy for the victory of a super cup. Thanks again to Juventus that allowed me, with the culture of work, to reach this age in optimal conditions to perform again".

Apr 19, 2007
Should still have eneded his career.
??? Why? Because you deem he doesnt need any more money? Because you think he should go out the way you want? This guy is the best of all time because he works the hardest and is the mosy competitive player not in games but in the way he works. Anyone can put in the effort in games but this guy is a machine. Let him do what he wants

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I have no idea? I dont know if I have that power. I dont really understand what does and doesnt get you banned around here
what does get you banned is easy, don't think there are much bans that are not aligned with the rules of this place, so anyone that doesn't spam, fight or post rude messages should be on the safe side.

what doesn't get you banned is the real mystery, as a lot of what I mentioned above goes unpunished around here :D

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
We are moving to a new website and several members have asked for you to become mod, @Wittl was the loudest voice
u accept this tough job?
mod? That's for lost people who have nothing better to do with their lives. Even though I mustn't generalise.

Lol, more likely I had him in mind when I posted the latest answer in the australian thread.
I appreciate how much you think of me and love you for it. I wish I could reciprocate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)