Gianluigi Buffon (37 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Gigi was indeed the better rated footballer, but Alex is a Juve legend like no other...
Not that I want to upset anyone, but I'm interested to know what this is based on (in comparison to Buffon that is)

My theory is that Del Piero being an attacker and also peaking during the time when Juve were the best team in the world, back in the 90s.

IMO

1. Delpiero/Buffon

[Big difference]

2. Next legend

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don’t show that photo to Hist. Cuadrado is nothing but a lifeless hooligan ultra causing trouble by setting off pyrotechnics and causing a ruckus. It’s not a wholesome image for himself, Juventus, and Serie A in general. It will just alienate more viewers. The atmosphere at the open-top bus parade wasn’t any good anyway, Man City’s was better because Guardiola and EPL.
@zizinho @Post Ironic
Hooliganism at its finest. Look at Woj there, recklessly trying to distract the driver like it’s a sick joke. Mario clearly inciting violence by egging both cuadrado and Woj to continue their devilish ways.

No wonder EPL viewership is up. They addressed their hooligans shenanigans and are clearly an enlightened people compared to those troglodytes in Italy.

I see why Pogba left behind this wasteland for the Gracelands of merry Manchester.

Disgusting to watch this club anymore.

@zizinho
@Post Ironic

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Marotta confirms PSG's interest for Gigi:

"Gigi is a champion. He will decide whether to accept a role as an executive or to continue playing as a Goalkeeper. If he decides to continue playing then PSG are a front runner to secure him."
I know who I'll be supporting shamelessly next season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don’t show that photo to Hist. Cuadrado is nothing but a lifeless hooligan ultra causing trouble by setting off pyrotechnics and causing a ruckus. It’s not a wholesome image for himself, Juventus, and Serie A in general. It will just alienate more viewers. The atmosphere at the open-top bus parade wasn’t any good anyway, Man City’s was better because Guardiola and EPL.
@zizinho @Post Ironic
Hooliganism at its finest. Look at Woj there, recklessly trying to distract the driver like it’s a sick joke. Mario clearly inciting violence by egging both cuadrado and Woj to continue their devilish ways.

No wonder EPL viewership is up. They addressed their hooligans shenanigans and are clearly an enlightened people compared to those troglodytes in Italy.

I see why Pogba left behind this wasteland for the Gracelands of merry Manchester.

@zizinho
@Post Ironic
we should abolish these open bus parades imo. if we had a progressive way of thinking, we would be holding closed bus parades, and have the police clean the streets within a mile for people, that way no one gets hurt. next step would be having police patrols around the city, arrest anyone who badmouths Napoli or other rivals. that way, again, no one gets hurt. hopefully we can finally hold a proper parade next time by implementing these simple fixes

May 6, 2018
Niente Milan, Buffon resta alla Juve
19 07 2006
Gigi Buffon Grazia NeriDopo aver incassato il sì di Alex De Piero, la dirigenza bianconera ha ottenuto anche da Gigi Buffon la garanzia della sua permanenza in Serie B. Il numero uno della Nazionale italiana campione del Mondo era corteggiato da mesi (ancor prima che scoppiase lo scandalo calcio) dal Milan.

Buffon, che oggi partirà per la Polinesia insieme alla fidanzata Alena Seredova, è voluto partire per le vacanze con le idee chiare sul suo futuro e, dopo un colloquio con il suo agente Silvano Martina, ha comunicato la sua volontà di restare a Torino.

"Resterò alla Juventus anche in B. Mi sono legato a questa maglia e a questa gente, quindi mi sento in condizione di rimanere. Se poi la Juventus decidesse di vendermi, accetterò qualsiasi scelta della società, ma il mio desiderio è quello di continuare a difendere la porta della Juve"

La trattativa tra Juve e Milan ha subito un deciso e brusco stop dopo il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino. Anche il direttore sportivo bianconero, Alessio Secco ha fatto capire che la trattativa per è sfumata: "Il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino fa cadere i presupposti per la cessione al Milan di Buffon, che per ora resta con noi".
-----------------------------------------------------

These are the best news for a long time about juve..
Gigi wants to stay with juve also in serie B.

source: http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200629/cmc_98931.html

forza GIGI, I have told you that he is a true bianconero.. I want him back in the vanish list..
may be someone can translate the whole article..
Grazie Mille buffone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

@zizinho
@Post Ironic
Is this why you are abandoning Tuz? :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho @Post Ironic
:seven:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Remember when, like, 5+ years ago they were talking about Iker Casillas being the GOAT and Buffon was a nice, over-the-hill guy for his day? :seven:

Mar 10, 2009
Remember when, like, 5+ years ago they were talking about Iker Casillas being the GOAT and Buffon was a nice, over-the-hill guy for his day? :seven:

1. Toldo
2. Casillas
3. Cech
4. Julio Caesar
5. Dida

All these keepers played during Buffon's career and we were told at times how they were better than Buffon, however he outlasted them all.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@zizinho @Post Ironic
:lol: what have I missed? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)