Gianluigi Buffon (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From tomorrow’s Turtosport:

Veronica Buffon on her brother Gigi: ‘I look in his eyes and see the desire to continue. That’s why I tell him not to stop. He has an incredible collection of jerseys, even that of Ronaldo on the day of the bicycle-kick’
Ubaldo Righetti on his friend Allegri: ‘He’s staying at Juve, he wants to beat more records’

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Veronica Buffon on her brother Gigi: 'I look in his eyes and see the desire to continue. That’s why I tell him not to stop. He has an incredible collection of jerseys, even that of Ronaldo on the day of the bicycle-kick’
Ubaldo Righetti on his friend Allegri: 'He’s staying at Juve, he wants to beat more records’

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he does stay. He's still in it. Just let him play less games, break records, have a final shot at winning the UCL and give Szcz more time on the pitch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Veronica Buffon on her brother Gigi: 'I look in his eyes and see the desire to continue. That’s why I tell him not to stop. He has an incredible collection of jerseys, even that of Ronaldo on the day of the bicycle-kick’
Ubaldo Righetti on his friend Allegri: 'He’s staying at Juve, he wants to beat more records’

- - - Updated - - -

that would be quite a surprise.

either way, woj should be our first choice keeper next season.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Veronica Buffon on her brother Gigi: 'I look in his eyes and see the desire to continue. That’s why I tell him not to stop. He has an incredible collection of jerseys, even that of Ronaldo on the day of the bicycle-kick

- - - Updated - - -

Does he want more of them?

Don't care what he'll be doing as long Szczesny is our number one next season.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Brb gonna go into a journey to the first page of this thread, see what people had to say then

- - - Updated - - -

Niente Milan, Buffon resta alla Juve
19 07 2006
Gigi Buffon Grazia NeriDopo aver incassato il sì di Alex De Piero, la dirigenza bianconera ha ottenuto anche da Gigi Buffon la garanzia della sua permanenza in Serie B. Il numero uno della Nazionale italiana campione del Mondo era corteggiato da mesi (ancor prima che scoppiase lo scandalo calcio) dal Milan.

Buffon, che oggi partirà per la Polinesia insieme alla fidanzata Alena Seredova, è voluto partire per le vacanze con le idee chiare sul suo futuro e, dopo un colloquio con il suo agente Silvano Martina, ha comunicato la sua volontà di restare a Torino.

"Resterò alla Juventus anche in B. Mi sono legato a questa maglia e a questa gente, quindi mi sento in condizione di rimanere. Se poi la Juventus decidesse di vendermi, accetterò qualsiasi scelta della società, ma il mio desiderio è quello di continuare a difendere la porta della Juve"

La trattativa tra Juve e Milan ha subito un deciso e brusco stop dopo il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino. Anche il direttore sportivo bianconero, Alessio Secco ha fatto capire che la trattativa per è sfumata: "Il passaggio di Abbiati al Torino fa cadere i presupposti per la cessione al Milan di Buffon, che per ora resta con noi".
-----------------------------------------------------

These are the best news for a long time about juve..
Gigi wants to stay with juve also in serie B.

source: http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200629/cmc_98931.html

forza GIGI, I have told you that he is a true bianconero.. I want him back in the vanish list..
may be someone can translate the whole article..
<3 <3

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Imagine if we had lost him in 2006...

As for his retirement, the time is right. I will miss him a lot, but he has had a brilliant career and there is nothing he can do to add to it anymore.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[video=twitter;996758683244748801]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/996758683244748801/photo/1?tfw_site=bleacherreport&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fjuventus[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

trez and camo heads look photoshopped

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Veronica Buffon on her brother Gigi: 'I look in his eyes and see the desire to continue. That’s why I tell him not to stop. He has an incredible collection of jerseys, even that of Ronaldo on the day of the bicycle-kick

- - - Updated - - -

It's always been painful for me to watch Gigi get scored on, I was gutted when Zizou panenka'd him, I was gutted everytime Sheva scored on him, i was gutted when he let those pk's in 2003, but nothing was like that bycicle kick goal, made him look like shit, was humiliating, that whole game was most humiliating game I've ever seen.
Even losing to fullham 4-1 wasn't as humiliating

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's always been painful for me to watch Gigi get scored on, I was gutted when Zizou panenka'd him, I was gutted everytime Sheva scored on him, i was gutted when he let those pk's in 2003, but nothing was like that bycicle kick goal, made him look like shit, was humiliating, that whole game was most humiliating game I've ever seen.
Even losing to fullham 4-1 wasn't as humiliating

Because we bounced back in Madrid, it doesn't taste quite as bad as some other games though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)