Gianluigi Buffon (26 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He reminded me of Lecce 6 years ago.

He's not finished. Just needs to say fuck off to anyone who asks him about his future and concentrate on football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's been practicing this Ronaldinhoesque type of passing to the defenders (looking at player A giving the pass to player B) for a good 2-3 months. Finally paid off.
Not entirely on him. We are passing out of the back as a team these days. It makes sense, hoofing the ball upfield is outdated the problem is that Bonucci left and now you have Buffon as GK, Chiellini, Barzagli, Asamoah, Licht etc and are expecting them to play out of the back :howler:

Actually one of the major benefits to keeping Sandro and playing Cuads at RB is that they can actually play football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Licht announcement he is leaving hurts. Got me thinking more about Buffon leaving.

We can buy a lot of star players this summer but the void left behind from a leadership point-of-view with Licht and Buffon (esp Gigi) leaving can't be bought.

From the locker room to the field...who is going to round the herd up when the going gets tough?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Chiellini and Marchisio could fill the gap for awhile, albeit not as good as gigi.
And gigi himself haven't make an announcement of his future, whoknows if he'll keep playing for another season. The fans in me hoping gigi to stick for another season, but also said it's time to stop, hopefully with another double.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I see it more as Gigi wanting to stay
Buffon: In the past, Chiellini always lifted the coppa Italia. However, this year I waned Marchisio Barzagli and Lichtsteiner to lift it as they have really helped me in my role as captain and I owed it to them

Its nothing. Gigi just made a nice gesture. Ofcourse he's retiring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)