Gianluigi Buffon (33 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiellini will last for a season at most

We need an Italian player to have a break out year next season to have a long term captain for the future. I'm thinking Rugani if he stays but he continues to play un-authoritatively
I think Rugani is in part struggling because he has a different partner in defence almost every match he plays, which is tough for a young defender. The lack of continuity to develop an understanding as a CB pairing. He's looked really unsure the last few outings. He's played with Benatia, with Chiellini, with Barza at the back. His minutes are up from the last 2 years, which is great, but their isn't much continuity with any other single CB to develop as a pairing.

Maybe this will hinder him in the long term, or turn him into a better defender if he develops a better ability to play seamlessly with different styles of defenders. I don't know. It'd be nice to see him form a regular partnership with one of our defenders when he does play next season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

We need an Italian player to have a break out year next season to have a long term captain for the future. I'm thinking Rugani if he stays but he continues to play un-authoritatively
Caldara. I have high hopes for him.
yeah Caldara might be a good fit. Maybe if we buy Pellegrini and he turns out to be good.
and how could I forget Mandzukic!? :facepalm2:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

why you making plans about chiellini leaving? do you not watch games?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently he is going to reject his fair well match vs ze Dutch at our Juve stadium because he is angry with the FIGC and being snubbed by luigi DB the last two friendly matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)