Gianluigi Buffon (22 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Man he had to finish his national career with bunch of mediocre players like Florenzi, Parolo and Candreva.

But when I look at how many goals we leaked through our RB's and LB's this year, I'm afraid his club career isn't going in the right direction either.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We need him at his absolute best if we are to grab any point/points, i have faith in 'San’ Gigi and really think he might perform some miracles and get us through a narrow win tonight!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He said that even in his 60's he wouldn't refuse an Italy call, that he didn't like how it ended. Who knows maybe he's going to keep playing at club level too? :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love Buffon, but it's undeserved. He only that award because it's Buffon.

Mertens should've won it IMO.

[video=twitter;935267894014988288]935267894014988288[/video]
Yeah clearly a sympathy honorary award.

Liked his joke of him receiving this award making him understand why they went out vs Sweden :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Despite not being on the pitch tonight to face Olympiakos. Gianluigi Buffon was honoured tonight by the Greek club for his incredible career.

With Gianluigi Buffon stating that this will most likely be the final season of this illustrious career. Olympiakos decided that the final match of the Group Stages (and the last time the club will play Buffon) was the perfect time to honour the career of the Italian international.

Forza Gigi and bravo Olympiakos for being the first team this season to do this!

https://www.around-j.com/gotta-see-it-buffon-honoured-before-todays-match-by-olympiakos/

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Despite not being on the pitch tonight to face Olympiakos. Gianluigi Buffon was honoured tonight by the Greek club for his incredible career.

With Gianluigi Buffon stating that this will most likely be the final season of this illustrious career. Olympiakos decided that the final match of the Group Stages (and the last time the club will play Buffon) was the perfect time to honour the career of the Italian international.

Forza Gigi and bravo Olympiakos for being the first team this season to do this!

https://www.around-j.com/gotta-see-it-buffon-honoured-before-todays-match-by-olympiakos/
Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)