Gianluigi Buffon (256 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Buffon is clearly the GOAT if you look at the entire span of his career. Laughable how a lot of people on ratcafe keep accusing those who made the list of not following or watching football and saying Buffon had no hand in our successes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Buffon is clearly the GOAT if you look at the entire span of his career. Laughable how a lot of people on ratcafe keep accusing those who made the list of not following or watching football and saying Buffon had no hand in our successes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People on ratcafe clearly don't know what they are talking about. Several of them even questioned the exclusion of Joe Heart.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People on ratcafe clearly don't know what they are talking about. Several of them even questioned the exclusion of Joe Heart.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Probably not serious though, without having read the whole thread. Hart is having his second awful season in a row.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He wont break Maldini's record.
Need to start since napoli's to the last Serie A match iirc.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
So what you're saying is we just need to win the CL this season so he sticks around to play in CWC and breaks the record :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/form...oalkeepers-neuer-first-de-gea-seventh.434269/

Man U fans:lol:
Once they are a bit relevant in one position, they start questioning anybody.

Bunch of stupid and arrogant children who live in their shells.
To be fair it is an incredibly stupid list. De Gea is probably 2nd best after Gigi right now.

Neuer :lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 252)