Gianluigi Buffon (11 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I have a fear he will call it quits after this.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Doesnt make sense. Quit with bad memory? He can go and play in another world cup in a year time. Regardless what happens there.

Please people, keep your emotions under controll. Buffon is captain for Italy and Italy is closing in on qualifying for the World cup. Buffon is one of the proudest and loyal players for Italy and will want to represent Italy in the World cup.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Doesnt make sense. Quit with bad memory? He can go and play in another world cup in a year time. Regardless what happens there.

Please people, keep your emotions under controll. Buffon is captain for Italy and Italy is closing in on qualifying for the World cup. Buffon is one of the proudest and loyal players for Italy and will want to represent Italy in the World cup.
Hopefully

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Will never win the Ballon Dor now after letting in 4.

He's easily the greatest ever but could have done more on the second goal which may have lifted the team.
He's not a choker like the rest of them - just refer to the 06 World Cup.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I am so sorry for Gigi. He's the most deserving football player in the history of football, but he will never win the most important club trophy. This world is shit.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Will never win the Ballon Dor now after letting in 4.

He's easily the greatest ever but could have done more on the second goal which may have lifted the team.
He's not a choker like the rest of them - just refer to the 06 World Cup.
Lol, dont care about the balloon. Only want him to win the CL before the age really comes to retire.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I love you Gigi, tho I feel the time is up. At this point, put too much unnecessary pressure on teammates and he himself doesn't perform to his standard on finals.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I wonder what him and Barzagli were talking about after receiving the second place medals.

- - - Updated - - -

He's going to win it as our coach.

He will do what del piero is too scared to do. Manage

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
God I would love this. Coming back with a vengeance and inspiring us to victory.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Buffon: 'One more shot at Europe'
By Football Italia staff

Gianluigi Buffon insists he has “one more chance of winning the Champions League” after Juventus fell 4-1 to Real Madrid.

The 39-year-old goalkeeper has never lifted the biggest trophy in club football, even if he took Italy to the World Cup in 2006.

Last night in Cardiff, the Bianconeri lost their fifth consecutive Final, seven out of nine in total.

“I still have one more year on my contract, so that means I have one more chance of winning the Champions League,” Buffon told Sky Sport Italia.

“Admittedly, it’ll be tough to do better than this year, because we could’ve done something truly incredible this season.

“Unfortunately, we didn’t manage it.”

Juve won their sixth consecutive Serie A title and third Coppa Italia in a row, but have never managed the Treble.

Buffon has said before that he plans to retire after the 2018 World Cup, at which point he will be 40 years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)