Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I love him utmost.One and only.Strange feelings after yesterday's free kick conceding.Same like Pjanic's goal against us.I don't know if that was a wrong wall positioning or his bad reaction?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I've not seen someone score a FK against Buffon in years, 2 at the start of the season is a real concern. I think he got it wrong but in all honesty we shouldn't be gifting fouls on the edge of our area

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I love him utmost.One and only.Strange feelings after yesterday's free kick conceding.Same like Pjanic's goal against us.I don't know if that was a wrong wall positioning or his bad reaction?
Perfect free kick. No goalkeeper in the world would've saved it. But the referee messed up the wall, it as too far out. Technology showed how far the wall should've been, but it was another 50cm or so away. That said, the ref was an idiot throughout the entire game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Perfect free kick. No goalkeeper in the world would've saved it. But the referee messed up the wall, it as too far out. Technology showed how far the wall should've been, but it was another 50cm or so away. That said, the ref was an idiot throughout the entire game.

I agree on the referee .But as Mike posted I haven't seen superman to be defeated from a free kick.Indeed both free kicks ,yesterday and Pjanic's were perfect but I didn't use to see Gigi in that position.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

On This Day In 1997 his first game for italy against rusia the 1998 FIFA World Cup play-off first leg in Moscow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)