Gianluigi Buffon (15 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's 8 Scudetti, not 6.
That GdS for ya. The same paper with mistakes in it but was still brought as proof in farsopoli.

libero paper said the scandal ain't Gigi not being there but Chiellini being on it.

Always have to bash us in one way those turds.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I cant fucking believe it.... I just read that he wasnt included in the top 5 GK's. How the fuck does De Gea get included before him? This is fucking hilarious, this is beyond any reasoning. Who the fuck makes these lists? HOw is this even possible? Fuck FIFA fuck them and fuck all of them. Im really, really disapointed and heart-broken. It is just........i cant even find words to explain how sad i am right now. FUck them all..... fuck them!!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
love his reaction after we scored the equalizer :D
Always loved those reactions of his, but everytime I see him like that now after the CL final I fucking tear up. Love that man so much, and I love seeing him happy. He's the best eva, and I dread the day he retires.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Gigi Buffon and Alvaro Morata can both break Juventus records set by Alessandro Del Piero against Borussia Monchengladbach tonight.
http://www.football-italia.net/74613/morata-buffon-seek-del-piero-records

Buffon is lacking just 73 competitive minutes of football to become the new record holder, a feat he will almost certainly complete in Wednesday night's Champions League clash against Bundesliga club Borussia Mochengladbach.
http://www.90min.com/posts/2664613-gianluigi-buffon-set-to-overtake-del-perio-s-juventus-record

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They didnt include him most likely because he "is not trendy" and is a player from the past generation so no marketing in the actual one.

UEFA is a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)