Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:toast:

First of all - Buffon is a pure talent. I read that in Parma he was very undisciplined and he smoked a lot. When he came to Juve he had to mature and this made him even better. He has grown a lot with us and we have grown a lot with him. He is now our veteran, legend and icon. I'm so happy that he still plays for us. He deserves that Golden ball and CL trophy. I hope he gets them. :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Buffon's Juve debut in 2001. Damn, how many people in the history of the game can you say have been so great for such a long time?
I remember that season well, we seemed to have so many glamorous new players :D Gigi was thought of as the future of goalkeeping for the next 15 years, which is exactly how it turned out. He was a safe bet even for what was basically €50m. Zidane left but Gigi + Pavel and some French guy ensured that we were immediately competitive.

It was like a super version of this season. But back then Serie A was the ultimate and money was flowing everywhere.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
Don't blame him at all vs Roma but in my opinion during free kick he should have at least jump. Can't even remember when he stand still during free kick goal last time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No issue with him conceding from the freekick.

Do wonder if he could have come out for the cross on the second goal.

That was a high, loopy cross and was in the air for a long time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he could have done some more in the free kick, but it was difficult to see anyways. Was too close.

He played excellent anyways, had some superb saves.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
No issue with him conceding from the freekick.

Do wonder if he could have come out for the cross on the second goal.

That was a high, loopy cross and was in the air for a long time.
had same feeling, but probably he decided to trust our Giorgio to win the header:D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
About that freekick...the ref made our wall to stand something like 11 meters from the ball instead of 9 meters. So it was pretty easy to curl over our wall. Just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)