Gianluigi Buffon (34 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Esoesgalloooooo :touched:

Added to favorites, obviously. I don't believe he just stopped man, I'm sure he still makes them... just gotta track the fucker :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Esoesgalloooooo :touched:

Added to favorites, obviously. I don't believe he just stopped man, I'm sure he still makes them... just gotta track the fucker :D
Nah he stopped for sure :D Atleast in youtube. Like 3-4 years ago almost. Tried few different accounts at first, but then kept getting banned I think for music license violations (they pretty much allways fit in perfectly with his narrative), and some footage too. Probably gave up.

Now only thing available is the very few others re-uploaded.

I particularly miss one he made for Camoranesi that was amazing, especially this old italian/argie song he chose that was fit perfectly.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Couldn't ever see us treating one of our club legends the way real seem to have treated Iker, but I guess that is the vast difference between our fanbase and theirs.
Had a few lifelong real family members watching his final interview last weekend and some were laughing when Iker shed tears. I'd roar my eyes out if Gigi ever did that.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Couldn't ever see us treating one of our club legends the way real seem to have treated Iker, but I guess that is the vast difference between our fanbase and theirs.
Had a few lifelong real family members watching his final interview last weekend and some were laughing when Iker shed tears. I'd roar my eyes out if Gigi ever did that.
People were laughing when Iker cried? No way. That's just sad. He's still a legend of the game and deserves to be treated better than the way they have treated him. Was reading some article about his mother claiming how Perez always wanted him out of the club because he was short to be Madrids keeper. Sad really. Unbelievable. You wouldn't imagine shit like that going down at the worlds biggest most storied club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know right. Real fans treat their players like shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)